✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplayzone.it new interview with Davide Rossi: 'LP5 will be their 'Sgt. Pepper's'!'

coldpatrix

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ian!

So, the interviewer was... me!

I want to clarify that ETIAW is actually a bestseller hit in the world (more than 1 million copies sold) despite the very first reviews and Sgt. Pepper's comment was directly written by Davide Rossi maybe to explain the experimentations and the new Coldplay era... Davide has said it will be THEIR Sgt. Pepper's, not a new one in general for everyone on this planet... don't be confused about it! :)

Patrizio, could you tell us if Davide gave you clearance to publish the interview this week or is it actually very recent?

I think it is no accident that such interview went public this week and not before.

The interview was done yesterday... no problem at all, the interview contains all Davide's feelings, emotions and ideas collected during recording sessions, he wasn't talkin about LP5 describing artwork, tracklist and so on...

The interview was done yesterday... no problem at all, the interview contains all Davide's feelings, emotions and ideas collected during recording sessions, he wasn't talkin about LP5 describing artwork, tracklist and so on...

Thanks a lot Patrizio. All the best to you and coldplayzone.it

YES! FUCKFACE!!!:lol:

Just for you my dear:

It was a wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa watermelon. YEAH!

Did I miss some wa's?

On a side note, the single is still doing well in the Netherlands ^_^ It's played at least twice a day at the radiostation I listen to. Can't wait for the new album though and this interview was amazing to read =)

Thanks Ian!

So, the interviewer was... me!

I want to clarify that ETIAW is actually a bestseller hit in the world (more than 1 million copies sold) despite the very first reviews and Sgt. Pepper's comment was directly written by Davide Rossi maybe to explain the experimentations and the new Coldplay era... Davide has said it will be THEIR Sgt. Pepper's, not a new one in general for everyone on this planet... don't be confused about it! :)

Where did you get that "more than 1 million sold" figure ?