✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplayzone.it new interview with Davide Rossi: 'LP5 will be their 'Sgt. Pepper's'!'

coldpatrix

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reallly thought Viva La Vida would be their Sgt. Pepper. If this is more Sgt. Pepper than that we are in for a real treat!:)

Well if you think about it, VLV was their thematic SgtP, judging by the theatrical content (uniforms, themes, etc).

Great interview. Davide Rossi, I appreciate all your work with Coldplay. You elevated "A Message" and made it one of my favorite songs and most played on my Ipod last year and "Moving To Mars", I knew you worked your magic on it too. Simply flawless!! On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being SUPER DUPER EXCITED, I can now say that I'm a 12 about LP5.

why is the interviewer saying ETIAW did soooo well, ive only heard it twice in the states, and it acually has done quite....bad. And i'm honestly worried about this album, is Davide Rossi saying it will be their "Sgt. Pepper's" if he's referring to their "Best" work then that would be AROBTTH or maybe he's referring to the new change the band is taking..idk, but ETIAW is def. not carrying this album at all.

Are you going on with your riot against ETIAW? Just in the past weekend, I've heard ETIAW sixteen times on the radio.

Are you going on with your riot against ETIAW? Just in the past weekend, I've heard ETIAW sixteen times on the radio.

If one of us were to look up all his posts and read them, I'm sure that ALL OF THEM past June 3 have been trolling against ETIAW in some way.

We get it. I remember saying the same thing to him like 6 weeks ago.

If one of us were to look up all his posts and read them, I'm sure that ALL OF THEM past June 3 have been trolling against ETIAW in some way.

We get it. I remember saying the same thing to him like 6 weeks ago.

His attempt at trolling is getting beyond annoying. If he were on othe sites, I'm sure he'd be banned.

why is the interviewer saying ETIAW did soooo well, ive only heard it twice in the states, and it acually has done quite....bad. And i'm honestly worried about this album, is Davide Rossi saying it will be their "Sgt. Pepper's" if he's referring to their "Best" work then that would be AROBTTH or maybe he's referring to the new change the band is taking..idk, but ETIAW is def. not carrying this album at all.

It's not doing amazingly. It's not exploding like Viva did but hey ,the last time I checked this wasn't the album's first single Just a summerish single ;) . And btw , you will be start to hear it more often ;) . The song just reached to 30 Million impressions ( meaning that over the past 7 days the song was heard by 30 million people in the US) and continues to grow and it's holding on pretty well on the charts :cool: .

^ETIAW is not doing as well as Viva La Vida, but it's doing better than Violet Hill!! Which was LP4's first single. I think LP5 will be > LP4.

Not to many singles have done better than Viva La vida , so why should Coldplay be worried :rolleyes: .

It has incresed 30 spots on Itunes between yesterday and today

and continues to gain Airplay constantly on the US charts. Over the 30 AI impressions

quite good for a summerish single :cool:

Not to many singles have done better than Viva La vida , so why should Coldplay be worried :rolleyes: .

It has incresed 30 spots on Itunes between yesterday and today

and continues to gain Airplay constantly on the US charts. Over the 30 AI impressions

quite good for a summerish single :cool:

Come on...the charts aren't important for Coldplay. Their songs are often not that radio friendly. Look at Clocks - doubtless a masterpiece of all time and then look at the chart rankings...

ETIAW is played often in the radios, it has a acceptable chart position and sells... everything is ok. :)