✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

That's what pains me. The waiting.

If they didn't spend so much time on albums though all of theirs would end up like the crappy pop and rap albums today. Anyone else notice the best artists spend 2 or 3 years on each album while it took Rihanna and Drake a little over a year to release their new albums? It's quality, not quantity (However, we all know Coldplay are unable to release anything but quality :D)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

LP6

It could be like Rubber Soul (Folk Rock Influence), or maybe have a Grunge/Metal influence.

They need to release a longer album than X&Y and this could be it, Like the White Album, LP6 could be a double album.

Or maybe they could make one with a Hip-Hop influence and have songs like Nappies throughout :laugh3: but that's unorthodox and it's not happening

That's my prediction

^^ They seem so vibrant and determined to make music now more than ever!

Sure Chris said that "bands shouldn't keep going past the age of 33" but he ate his words.

They can go on doing what they're doing at least until they're 40. Why not even 50? Look at U2 and Madonna...

LP6

It could be like Rubber Soul (Folk Rock Influence), or maybe have a Grunge/Metal influence.

They need to release a longer album than X&Y and this could be it, Like the White Album, LP6 could be a double album.

Or maybe they could make one with a Hip-Hop influence and have songs like Nappies throughout :laugh3: but that's unorthodox and it's not happening

That's my prediction

I would love a Rubber Soul type album, and I also think every band has to release at least 1 double album....;)

Expect a lot of exciting photos of strange instruments and roadie speculation about how it's going to be new, experimental, on the fringe of the avante-garde with bizarre time signatures, and crazy zen song-writing techniques pushed by Eno. Then expect to receive a surprisingly unoriginal and radio friendly pop album that defies those expectations.