✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

Of course, EVERYTHING at this moment is pure speculation, but I have high hopes for some songs to reappear again.

I'd say Politik has a very good chance of returning, and seeing how well Us Against the World works with Chris on the piano, I'd say that one has a chance of replacing The Hardest Part/Warning Sign for the 'quiet' part. I'm thinking I may even be right with this one!

Trying to pick other songs for the tour right now is probably mission impossible, but I'll try to pick a few anyway:

the obvious ones:

Yellow, Fix You, Clocks, The Scientist, Viva La Vida and Paradise.

the maybe ones: Violet Hill, ETIAW

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't resist making a setlist:D

Setlist:

1.New Song

2.Politik/Major Minus

3.Lovers In Japan/Life In Technicolor ii

4.New Song

5.Paradise

6.Violet Hill/GPASUYF

7.New song(acoustic)

8.UATW/Green Eyes

9.A Message

10.Hurts Like Heaven

11.New Song

12.Yellow

13.Strawberry Swing/42

14.Viva La Vida

15.The Scientist

16.New Song

17.Charlie Brown

18.Fix You

19.New Song

20.ETIAW

21.Death And All His Friends

22.Clocks

23.New Song

I think these will definitely stay on their setlist:

Parachutes: Yellow

AROBTTH: The Scientist, Clocks

X&Y: Fix You

VLVODAAHF: VLV

MX: Paradise, Charlie Brown

Man I always love these setlist speculations:D

:thinking:

I know it's kinda ludicrous(But I've seen even more ludicrous onces before:D) I just love to imagine something like this, I mean it's not an impossible setlist. But I'm not saying as Lukestar1991 claims, that I think I know or don't know how the band operates. Because I don't and I'm not intending to. The point is, I just love to speculate about setlists and make something up that isn't entirely out of the question:)

Ok then.

Back on topic. I'm a bit sad because Hurts Like Heaven will most likely not continue in future setlists. Paradise and Charlie Brown are shoe-ins to stay, while Major Minus and Us Against the World are maybes. And like HLH, ETIAW will probably not stay.

Haha indeed.. I'm not that fond of collabs either. But I think.I ould literally die of happiness if they would do a collab with U2, The Killers or Snow Patrol:D

Literally? :shocked2:

Anyways, for LP6, I'd love if they made a darker album. Everytime they make a dark song it turns out awesome. Just imagine a whole CP album made of songs like Violet Hill, A Rush Of Blood To The Head, Major Minus (live version), Amsterdam... seriously, that would be the very definition of an awesome album.

Not saying it is likely though, it's just what I would like. It's certainly going to be something really different.

For the tour, I'd love if they came back with more X&Y songs. I mean, for quite a while Fix You was the only song off X&Y that was in the setlist. Now at least they're playing Speed of Sound (although I haven't seen it for myself yet :cry:). But X&Y is such an amazing album (I love it, okay?), they could play Talk, The Hardest Part, 'Til Kingdom Come, Swallowed in The Sea, Square One, etc. It's such a shame that apparently they don't like X&Y...

YES

Literally? :shocked2:

Anyways, for LP6, I'd love if they made a darker album. Everytime they make a dark song it turns out awesome. Just imagine a whole CP album made of songs like Violet Hill, A Rush Of Blood To The Head, Major Minus (live version), Amsterdam... seriously, that would be the very definition of an awesome album.

Not saying it is likely though, it's just what I would like. It's certainly going to be something really different.

For the tour, I'd love if they came back with more X&Y songs. I mean, for quite a while Fix You was the only song off X&Y that was in the setlist. Now at least they're playing Speed of Sound (although I haven't seen it for myself yet :cry:). But X&Y is such an amazing album (I love it, okay?), they could play Talk, The Hardest Part, 'Til Kingdom Come, Swallowed in The Sea, Square One, etc. It's such a shame that apparently they don't like X&Y...

^BRILLIANT!!!:laugh3: