✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously miss the feeling of getting new songs! I really would love to hear the MX demo sessions, like Golden Arrow, Car Kids, Sex and Volence, Great Expectations, etc...:wink3:

:wink3:

They need to make more love songs. And sex songs. Especially sex songs. Yes.:whip:

:lol: But I do like their "sexier" songs like Lhuna and Yes. Low voice Chris, yes please!

:nod:

Chrissy if you're reading this, and we know you are (because neurotic and balding and sleeping pills) sing lower baby, lower~ :sweatdrop:

Literally? :shocked2:

Anyways, for LP6, I'd love if they made a darker album. Everytime they make a dark song it turns out awesome. Just imagine a whole CP album made of songs like Violet Hill, A Rush Of Blood To The Head, Major Minus (live version), Amsterdam... seriously, that would be the very definition of an awesome album.

Not saying it is likely though, it's just what I would like. It's certainly going to be something really different.

For the tour, I'd love if they came back with more X&Y songs. I mean, for quite a while Fix You was the only song off X&Y that was in the setlist. Now at least they're playing Speed of Sound (although I haven't seen it for myself yet :cry:). But X&Y is such an amazing album (I love it, okay?), they could play Talk, The Hardest Part, 'Til Kingdom Come, Swallowed in The Sea, Square One, etc. It's such a shame that apparently they don't like X&Y...

I would really like to see more X&Y Songs too

does anybody think they have things like their light up bands at their concerts or only for the Mylo Xyloto Tour

Like TracieMorgan said, they build on what they've done on past tours but, the wristbands fit very well with the whole Mylo-theme, nobody knows if the wristbands will fit on the LP6-theme.

I could imagne if they do a dark-sound album, they won't use the wristbands again..

What are the chances of Ken Nelson returning? I'm assuming Coldplay wants to do another "trilogy", but I'm getting the feeling Eno's run with Coldplay is nearing an end, as evidenced by Mylo Xyloto.

I think we can say that if we hear more about the recordingsessions they're doing now, or have done or are going to do. But they need Eno for the last part of the trilogy I think. So the chances of a returning Ken Nelson are low IMO. Unless they're going back to the old style Coldplay.

What are the chances of Ken Nelson returning? I'm assuming Coldplay wants to do another "trilogy", but I'm getting the feeling Eno's run with Coldplay is nearing an end, as evidenced by Mylo Xyloto.

Getting Ken back would be awesome but I doubt it would happen. I don't think he and the band parted on good terms during the early sessions for X&Y.

I think Eno had a great and good influence on Coldplay I mean, Moving To Mars is definitely influenced by Eno. It sounds a lot like ''Space Oddity'' from David Bowie, and we all know Eno worked with Bowie as well for a while. And tbh I think VLV (first album produced by Eno) is Coldplay's masterpiece. So I don't know if they should drop Eno or stay with him because MX wasn't really that good.