✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Lovers In Japan was written close to the beginning? :thinking: It was part of the Viva La Vida demos from 2005. At least that's when I was told they were recorded.

:nod: you mean this one? [ame=

]
[/ame]

LP6 Wishlist:

-Chris and piano alone (eg UATW at the 12 12 12 concert)

-Will and acoustic guitar alone (maybe a 1 minute interlude)

-More songs formatted like HLH (verse chorus solo ×2 then guitar outro)

-More piano songs

-NO FEATURING ARTISTS (I'm looking at you, RiRi)

-Diversity in the percussions (VLVODAAHF)

-More of Chris's lower register (Yes)

-A song with rapidly delivered lyrics (eg HLH or Antichrist Television Blues by Arcade Fire)

-Keep it under 50 minutes

-At least one 5+ minute song

That's it :)

This! I would love another epic song like AROBTTH or White Shadows. Maybe even something even longer. A 7-minute song in the style of Moving to Mars would be amazing :awesome:

I'd shit my pants for something as great as AROBTTH. :awesome:

LP6 Wishlist:

-More piano songs

-A song with rapidly delivered lyrics (eg HLH or Antichrist Television Blues by Arcade Fire)

This is exactly how I write songs. It's such a great format.

I agree with this. Yes is my favorite Coldplay song, and song in general, as with most Coldplay songs, and Christmas Lights is my favorite Christmas song, and both feature Chris using a lower pitch. I believe he can sing better at a lower pitch.

They could do it like Type O Negative and have every song be over 7 minutes.

LP6 Wishlist:

-More piano songs

I like the idea of having a song with only Chris and his piano alone, but I think i'd like it even more if it were sort of a hidden song after a grand song. Similar with what they did with Everything's Not Lost!

I would also love another song that have rapidly delivered lyrics, listening to Anichrist Television Blues right now actually aha. I really hope they explore the more artful side of themselves, music similar to Viva and Arcade Fire.

I use to really want an acoustic record, but lately, been dying for them to simply make whatever record they would want, an album filled with acoustic, heartfelt or stadium songs, whatever the case may be.

More piano

More songs where you can hear and tell what every instrument being played is (i.e. Warning Sign, so much instrumentation without synths)

No guest vocalists (unless they are minor and in the background)

No storyline (theme ok, don't need a story)

Hidden song at the end of the album

My own wishlist, inspired by aschall's one, sorry for copying you, but ... I love the idea :

- I want LP6 to have a Story, like Mylo Xyloto, because ... I think it's just epic. They could use the idea they scrapped during the recording of Mylo Xyloto and make a cartoon's soundtrack :D

- I want to hear the voices of Guy and Jonny on LP6, because we have already heard Chris and Will singing abilities, so ...

- I want LP6 to sound like a Mix of Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends and Mylo Xyloto, half Art Rock, half Electro Rock.

- But i also want LP6 to have more pianos and acoustic guitars ... Maybe a song with Will or Chris alone singing while playing guitar or piano.

- I want Coldplay to make a symphony and include it to LP6's tracklist ... I know, 42 can be considered as a symphony ... But, it's too short, i want more !

- I want to hear Chris singing a song in French or Japanese ... Sorry, it's my patriot and otaku sides XD

- But, i still think that a song with lyrics in two different languages is an interesting idea for LP6 ... Maybe another duet ?

- And ... I want some hidden tracks, like the ones in Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends ! It was totally epic.

Sorry again for my spelling mistakes, i'm not really bilingual ^^"

My own wishlist, inspired by aschall's one, sorry for copying you, but ... I love the idea :

- I want LP6 to have a Story, like Mylo Xyloto, because ... I think it's just epic. They could use the idea they scrapped during the recording of Mylo Xyloto and make a cartoon's soundtrack :D

- I want to hear the voices of Guy and Jonny on LP6, because we have already heard Chris and Will singing abilities, so ...

- I want LP6 to sound like a Mix of Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends and Mylo Xyloto, half Art Rock, half Electro Rock.

- But i also want LP6 to have more pianos and acoustic guitars ... Maybe a song with Will or Chris alone singing while playing guitar or piano.

- I want Coldplay to make a symphony and include it to LP6's tracklist ... I know, 42 can be considered as a symphony ... But, it's too short, i want more !

- I want to hear Chris singing a song in French or Japanese ... Sorry, it's my patriot and otaku sides XD

- But, i still think that a song with lyrics in two different languages is an interesting idea for LP6 ... Maybe another duet ?

- And ... I want some hidden tracks, like the ones in Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends ! It was totally epic.

heaven forbid!

Sorry again for my spelling mistakes, i'm not really bilingual ^^"

So something like this? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE--G7Y5PJk]Rammstein-Du Hast-English Version - YouTube[/ame]

:laugh3:

CHRIS GO SING IN DUTCH. I FUCKING LOVE THAT IDEA. :dazzled:

Coldplay - Mooie Ellebogen from the Clocks Dutch 3CD (Don't know why there is a picture of Elbow)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8hS4AxlBzg]Coldplay - Mooie Ellebogen [live & acoustic] - YouTube[/ame]

Coldplay - Ik Ben Een Ezel (I'm an ass) live from the Crossing Border festival in 2000

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_KEywyqruE]Coldplay - Ik Ben Een Ezel [live & acoustic] - YouTube[/ame]

Coldplay - O' O' Den Haag, live at the Malieveld last September.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNq9iA0KjIQ]Coldplay zingt oh oh Den Haag - YouTube[/ame]