✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Announced - Friday August 12th: MYLO XYLOTO (Join the Party!!!)

the_escapist

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's Mylo Xyloto, I have lost all faith in Coldplay.

Listen to the album before you close it off. Be more open minded. My favorite album by Fiona Apple has a horrible name:

"When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'Fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You'll Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You Know That You're Right"

And you know what? It's a freaking brilliant album.

Listen to the album before you close it off. Be more open minded. My favorite album by Fiona Apple has a horrible name:

"When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'Fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You'll Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You Know That You're Right"

You're correct there ^_^ I think imma like the album, from what Ive heard so far. The name is just a bit.. Doesn't appeal to me right now. But we'll see tomorrow (hopefully)

+1

Looove your profile pic <3

And also I hope it's not Mylo Xyloto ;)

Why, thank you! :blush:

Theo :heart:

Yes but it still has an awful name.

And I'm not saying that I have lost all faith in Coldplay, I'm saying that if they decide on a name like that I will lose all faith in Coldplay

inb4 "WHO CARES WHAT THEY NAME IT, THEY'RE COLDPLAY"

We advance the time. The announcement of the news on the disk will be at 5:45 am Time in Mexico

The announcement tomorrow will be just the disc and some other details are expected as a new and simple video

Where does this come from??