✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Announced - Friday August 12th: MYLO XYLOTO (Join the Party!!!)

the_escapist

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The announcement will be at 5:45 am Mexico time

I hope that's true, I'll wake up at pretty much that time, but then I have to go to work :( At least I won't miss the announcement! :D

But where did you get this info?

We advance the time. The announcement of the news on the disk will be at 5:45 am Time in Mexico

The announcement tomorrow will be just the disc and some other details are expected as a new and simple video

It doesn't say simple video... it says: "new video and single." :nice:

We shouldn't forget that the album name isn't as important as the music on the record, ok? So please don't hate Coldplay because of a silly album title tomorrow... :)

THIS

If it's Mylo Xyloto, I have lost all faith in Coldplay.

LET'S JUDGE SOME GENIUS, TIMELESS PIECES OF LITERATURE BY THEIR COVERS, AND WRITE THEM OFF.

1. Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

classic-books-classic-literature-8903389-515-695.jpg

Wow, that looks super pretentious. I'm not reading this crap. I've lost faith in Jane Austen and her vile feminist movement.

2. George Orwell, 1984

shepard_fairey_george_orwell_1984.jpg

EEWWW WTF? That guy's eye is not only OLD, but SUPER CREEPY. I'm never reading this! I'd rather be blindsided by the impending proletariat swarm.

3. William Shakespeare, Hamlet

William_Shakespeare_Hamlet_BBC_cassettes.jpg

I'm not reading this book because the photograph is really ugly, that guy looks hella stupid, and there's a skull on it. Isn't this also written in old english? Instead, I'm not paying attention in class, and I'll just become a full-time ball polisher at a bowling alley. Better than reading this dumbass book.

4. F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby (my personal favorite)

jacket_img_1.jpg

Looks tacky as hell. I'm not reading that. That ominous woman floating in the sky has WAY too much makeup, and I think she's a lesbian.

5. Golding, Lord of the Flies

2319934658_f15c9f4b8a_b.jpg

That kid's fat. And probably dead by now.

INSTEAD OF READING THESE POTENTIALLY AWESOME BOOKS, I'M GOING TO WRITE THEM ALL OFF and shut myself away from it. I will die without being exposed to the best parts of humanity simply because the colors are tacky and their titled funny.

Shut up, and listen to the freaking Coldplay CD. Jesus Christ. /end rant

TITLES THAT COULD BE WORSE THAN MYLO XYLOTO:

1. Ice Cream Orgy Fun (cover is Chris licking whipped cream off of Jonny's nipples)

2. I f*** Gwyneth Paltrow Every Night and You Pay Me Money

3. :waffle:

4. Car Kids

Everyone shut the hell up, stop complaining until we get the announcement and get on with being closed-minded. It's SPECULATION. :inquisitive:

:waffle: