✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 Announced - Friday August 12th: MYLO XYLOTO (Join the Party!!!)

the_escapist

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush:

14jb89h.gif

Have you HEARD your own WORDS (trying to go along with this CAPS LOCK thing that GOING ON here)

It's like YOU CAN'T read the REST OF THE TEXT or SOMETHING.

And no TITLES have been ANNOUNCED, so I'M NOT losing FAITH in ANYONE

BESIDES, I never said ANYTHING about ANY artwork, so I don't know where you're getting that SHIT from.

lrn2read

And besides, if it's speculation I'm allowed to speculate on my own reaction, hm? Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, so don't bitch someone out for not having the same opinion as you. :wink: JUST A HINT, WINK WINK

So you know what?

tumblr_lbhinxPOl91qcgqhy.gif

:cry:

You win. I lose. Goodbye everyone, it's been fun. How can I compete with someone whose screen name is "Megalomania"?

I still think it'll be:

...:waffle:....:waffle:.......:waffle:...:waffle:..:waffle:.......:waffle::waffle::waffle:

..:waffle:..:waffle:..:waffle:........:waffle:.....:waffle:.......:waffle: ...:waffle:

:waffle:............:waffle:......:waffle:..... :waffle::waffle:...:waffle::waffle::waffle:

:waffle:...:waffle:..:waffle:...:waffle:..:waffle:.....:waffle::waffle::waffle:. .:waffle::waffle::waffle: ...:waffle::waffle::waffle:

...:waffle:.........:waffle:.....:waffle:. ....:waffle:.. .:waffle:.......:waffle:... ....:waffle:.. .:waffle:

:waffle:...:waffle:.....:waffle:. ...:waffle::waffle:. .:waffle::waffle::waffle:... ...:waffle:....... :waffle::waffle::waffle:

join our beloved wafflehood (see my sig) to see a better version...

I still think it'll be:

...:waffle:....:waffle:.......:waffle:...:waffle:..:waffle:.......:waffle::waffle::waffle:

..:waffle:..:waffle:..:waffle:........:waffle:.....:waffle:.......:waffle: ...:waffle:

:waffle:............:waffle:......:waffle:..... :waffle::waffle:...:waffle::waffle::waffle:

:waffle:...:waffle:..:waffle:...:waffle:..:waffle:.....:waffle::waffle::waffle:. .:waffle::waffle::waffle: ...:waffle::waffle::waffle:

...:waffle:.........:waffle:.....:waffle:. ....:waffle:.. .:waffle:.......:waffle:... ....:waffle:.. .:waffle:

:waffle:...:waffle:.....:waffle:. ...:waffle::waffle:. .:waffle::waffle::waffle:... ...:waffle:....... :waffle::waffle::waffle:

join our beloved wafflehood (see my sig) to see a better version...

That must have taken a LOT of work.

Kudos you you! :cool:

OMFGUDGEYFGWE FOEWFMDWEGF OMGGED ODDM SO EXCIETD!!!!!111

No jk I'm am pretty excited :blush: ok not really.

Lol ikr. :|

You win. I lose. Goodbye everyone, it's been fun. How can I compete with someone whose screen name is "Megalomania"?

OMG THAT HURT. HOW WILL I EVER SURVIVE WHEN SOME RANDOM COLDPLAY FANBOY INSULTED MY FORUM NAME *cuts wrists*

Besides, if you've never heard the song you can't even talk, a derp. :|

You mess with Megalomania and you mess with me :mean:

Yeah! :snobby:

Ily Anette. :heart:

edit: *her

and well if you apologize I guess I'm alright, bro.

Just don't go throwin' insults like that, it won't get you anywhere. :nod:

It was a pun. I didn't mean it directed at him. I'm tired of people in general judging crap before they get to hear it.

Sorry if it came off abrasive.

i still like you and i enjoyed your post about the books :hug:

oh, and yes, waffle-writing is a bit tricky indeed :nod:

that one's for ya:

....:waffle:...:waffle:

:waffle:...........:waffle:

...:waffle::waffle::waffle:

And I won't follow Muse and all of their fans!

lolwut?

No I don't want a medly from beginning to end

I don't want a cycle of recycled old songs

I don't wanna follow Muse and all of their fans!

-- And in the end, we lie awake, and we dream of hearing Coldplay...

xD my brain's going nuts =P

I'm going to give you some advice sir. And you may take it or leave as you wish but when it comes to arguing with any girl 1. You'll never win. 2. It's not worth the wasted effort. 3. It's much easier to just not say anything and ignore them.

-- And in the end, we lie awake, and we dream of hearing Coldplay...

At first I started singing that as the tacked on part to Live is For Living live. Didn't realize it was the Escapist. I've watched too many festival shows in anticipation for LP5 :P