✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with both. (And yes, Muse used to be better, but the Exogenesis Symphonies are amazing!).

Yep that's true. But they are more of a pop band now than they used to be (like every single band is this world I guess, which is really sad.:cry:)

Muse are one of my favourite bands :)

I'll actually defend The Resistance as a fun album, don't take it too seriously and it's enjoyable IMO, although I can see why some people dislike it

I like The Resistance, but not all the songs. But still, it's great music

Yep that's true. But they are more of a pop band now than they used to be (like every single band is this world I guess, which is really sad.:cry:)

But The Resistance isn't bad, it has great tunes. :) Obiously, their first stuff was better. Origin Of Symmetry is my favorite by far.

What if I told you I hate hip-hop, and almost everything on my iPod is by Coldplay? ;)

(I'm thirteen)

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to generalise or anything. I'm a teen myself but when I look at/listen to most things that are popular nowadays (usually popular with teens) it makes me a bit sad.

Sorry, I missed a few pages.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to generalise or anything. I'm a teen myself but when I look at/listen to most things that are popular nowadays (usually popular with teens) it makes me a bit sad.

Most produced stuff is shit nowadays.