✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite song by Coldplay is Don't Panic, and I think it's gonna be my favorite for ever... After Don't Panic, I'm loving Hurts Like Heaven, Charlie Brown and Princess Of China :)

Nice. How about Jonny singing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMcJtRLWyB0]Coldplay Don't Panic Live in Toronto - YouTube[/ame]

Quote:Originally Posted by MaxRide;5023197

What if I told you I hate hip-hop, and almost everything on my iPod is by Coldplay?

(I'm thirteen)

Don't worry your not alone, that's all that I have on my mp3 player as well. I only have a few different artists on there. The thing is I have only one song by each artist for example:

The songs by different artists I have are:

Jeffery Star-I must be emo

Johnny Cash-Hurt

Elton John-Father and his son

Fort Minor-Where'd you go?

Brandie Carlie-The story and that year

Bird York-Have no fear

Clint Eastwood-Gran Torino

Colbie Caillat-Bubbly

Damien Rice-9 crimes

Elbow-Grounds for Divorce

Frankie Vallie-I love you baby

Lewis Black-(he's a comedian, and my favorite, so I have a bunch of his shows)

Michael Jackson-You are not alone

Muse-Feeling Good

Rufus Wainwright-Hallelujah (from shrek)

Samantha Murphy-Days like this

Sara McLaughlin-Arms of the angel

The Killers-All these things i've done

Enya-(i have every song of hers)

And the rest of the music on there is Coldplay and all kinds of classical music (since it's what i do for a living)

seems to me all the fans that miss the old coldplay will get what they want on this album:

-us against the world

-ufo

-up in flames

-up with the birds

Well... I don't think UATW is that good compared to old stuff, but it's okay. Up In Flames has a chorus that makes me cringe a bit. I'm excited about the other two songs. Notice how they all start with a U :o

seems to me all the fans that miss the old coldplay will get what they want on this album:

-us against the world

-ufo

-up in flames

-up with the birds

You're definitly right. As they said in the interview, they wanted an acoustic album, but then they changed their first idea... I think those songs (except Up In Flames) where the first ones of the album.

My favorite song by Coldplay is Don't Panic, and I think it's gonna be my favorite for ever... After Don't Panic, I'm loving Hurts Like Heaven, Charlie Brown and Princess Of China :)

Don't Panic and Charlie Brown are perfect songs. Period.

Don't worry your not alone, that's all that I have on my mp3 player as well. I only have a few different artists on there. The thing is I have only one song by each artist for example:

The songs by different artists I have are:

Jeffery Star-I must be emo

Johnny Cash-Hurt

Elton John-Father and his son

Fort Minor-Where'd you go?

Brandie Carlie-The story and that year

Bird York-Have no fear

Clint Eastwood-Gran Torino

Colbie Caillat-Bubbly

Damien Rice-9 crimes

Elbow-Grounds for Divorce

Frankie Vallie-I love you baby

Lewis Black-(he's a comedian, and my favorite, so I have a bunch of his shows)

Michael Jackson-You are not alone

Muse-Feeling Good

Rufus Wainwright-Hallelujah (from shrek)

Samantha Murphy-Days like this

Sara McLaughlin-Arms of the angel

The Killers-All these things i've done

Enya-(i have every song of hers)

And the rest of the music on there is Coldplay and all kinds of classical music (since it's what i do for a living)

Since all my dad listens to is classical [and he has at least a hundred CDs :stunned:], I'm planning to figure out what classical I like and put a ton of it on my iPod.

Don't worry about all my music being Coldplay, though. I'm almost as obsessed with Keane and Snow Patrol (AKA, as soon as I have enough money, I'm going to buy all of their songs :sneaky:).

another topic of random discussion may be: what have you done today (apart staying in front of the computer waiting for the leak) ??

I slept cause I was to tired and sick from the night...

Unfortunately, nothing besides practicing the piano.

I have no life when I'm not in school. :P

Well... I don't think UATW is that good compared to old stuff, but it's okay. Up In Flames has a chorus that makes me cringe a bit. I'm excited about the other two songs. Notice how they all start with a U :o

i think up in flames will sound much better as the studio version, obviously. but keep in consideration, chris had been jumping around and shouting out lyrics the whole night, so his vocals were off in the debut UIF performance

another topic of random discussion may be: what have you done today (apart staying in front of the computer waiting for the leak) ??

I slept cause I was to tired and sick from the night...

Pie and chips for dinner

Watched an idiot abroad

listened to liverpool v man utd on the radio

Played batman arkham asylum on the ps3 - ready for next week ;)

gonna watch coldplay on jonathan ross show later

played catch with a tennis ball