✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

are you guys a fan of paradise?

I wasn't a fan before but now I am. I'm starting getting used to this song, yesterday I starting humming it at home and then I listened to it like 4 times. Of course when I listen to The Scientist or Speed Of Sound (just to mention some of my favorite ones) is much better!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How sad. Tell them about Coldplay.

If you look about two hundred pages back (wow, this thread is really long), you'll see me explaining that I don't really talk to anyone. I've already explained it, but I won't make you force you to look back 200 pages for my explanation. :P

So basically, I don't want to talk to other people, which makes it impossible to tell people about them.

are you guys a fan of paradise?

Actually, yes. I liked Paradise quite a lot. The lyrics aren't great, but they are better than "Baby, baby, baby OHHH..."

:smug:

I wasn't a fan before but now I am. I'm starting getting used to this song, yesterday I starting humming it at home and then I listened to it like 4 times. Of course when I listen to The Scientist or Speed Of Sound (just to mention some of my favorite ones) is much better!

i really love it - you must hear it over big stereo speakers and it's EPIC!

:nod:

This one? : nod :

However, I beg to differ.

^ I don't think it has anything to do with Lukas. Doesn't sound like it at all.

oh yes it does!

listen to the piano parts, and it sounds like the chords of that fake UFO, in my opinion

BUT it's such a happy song :lol:

I love "See You Soon" also!

I think everyone does. :thumbsup:

When I first heard the song, I didn't even realize I already knew it from somewhere. I must of heard it on a commercial or something.

Actually, that's true of my first time listening to Clocks as well.

I heard it with big headphones and it was good! I'm gonna try with the stereo too, ok :D

Hey, I need headphones. Not iPod earbuds.

Any recommendations? They have to be somewhat cheap, since I can't exactly afford $300 headphones.

(thank god my dad is a classical music junkie and already has a high quality stereo :sweatdrop:)