✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know guys, I love a lot of Coldplay songs, but A Rush Of Blood To The Head is my least favorite album by them. After Daylight I stop listening to it.

the first half of AROBTTH is ridiculous. if it stayed at that level the whole album, it would be one of the best of all time, maybe top 100. but you gotta take the second half for what it is: soul searching, self-reflection, coping with loss. and it represents these things very well, imo

Is there any Sigur Ros fan here?

I think they are like the mozart of our generation.

Their music transcends you to another level and no, I am not exaggerating.

I'm a Sigur Ros fan, but I don't think they are the Mozart of our generation.

Anyway, their music is amazing. I love listening to them when I'm traveling... Somehow, I enjoy the landscapes listening to their songs, and after a time, when I listen to their songs again, I remember those landscapes... Sigur Ros is like my own camara, with their music I can remember memories, places, etc...

They're in my top three.

Hoppipolla is the international athem. :nod:

Ny batteri and Untitled 8 are some of my other favorites.

I don't know guys, I love a lot of Coldplay songs, but A Rush Of Blood To The Head is my least favorite album by them. After Daylight I stop listening to it.

after Daylight you miss Warning Sign, ROBTTH and Amsterdam! I'm used to skip Daylight and A Whisper but all the rest is the best coldplay stuff for me (of pre-Viva era of course), anyway I respect other opinions :D

Princess Of China samples Takk, by Sigur Ros. :)

I didn't think that that was confirmed...:thinking:

I though Sigur Ros were a metal band.

*looks up Sigur Ros on youtube*

Oh. :facepalm: My bad.

Since all my dad listens to is classical [and he has at least a hundred CDs :stunned:], I'm planning to figure out what classical I like and put a ton of it on my iPod.

Don't worry about all my music being Coldplay, though. I'm almost as obsessed with Keane and Snow Patrol (AKA, as soon as I have enough money, I'm going to buy all of their songs :sneaky:).

Unfortunately, nothing besides practicing the piano.

I have no life when I'm not in school. :P

haha well im a pianist for a classical orchestra, so my life lives on classical music pretty much. :P

after Daylight you miss Warning Sign, ROBTTH and Amsterdam! I'm used to skip Daylight and A Whisper but all the rest is the best coldplay stuff for me (of pre-Viva era of course), anyway I respect other opinions :D

I can understand where their coming from. I'm not a huge fan of Daylight, Green Eyes, A Warning Sign or A Whisper! Love AROBTTH and Amsterdam tho ;)

So you skipped Amsterdam, the best song in the entire album! :\

And also, A Rush Of Blood To The Head, the best song ever!

@ the person who stopped after Daylight: Please listen to the whole album. The first half is ridiculously good, and the second half is ridiculously good, but in another way I hope you will like better.

Also, how about a funny, epic intro:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbUVMaKnXn4]Coldplay Don't Panic Live @ Glastonbury 2002 - YouTube[/ame]

Arcade Fire?

The National?

White Stripes? (Jack White is the best guitarist in my opinion)

The XX?

Arctic Monkeys?

Modest Mouse?

The Strokes?

John Mayer?

That's a lot of artist to discuss.. May be until MX leaks

love Acade Fire!!!