✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

If Dave Holmes was a genius manager he'd have told Coldplay to perform Charlie Brown on Jonathan Ross just like Jimmy Kimmel got a couple of months back. For fuck sake man! If you want to sell records it's that song or Hurts Like Heaven which would get everyone rushing to the stores!

No ideas sorry i didnt get to record it because my sky wouldnt let me my tvs acting really funny lately sorry. :)

No problem. It's just that I'd love to hear the solo. Jonny solos are always world class. It makes their new stuff a lot better. What would Coldplay be without him? He is the essence of Coldplay.

If Dave Holmes was a genius manager he'd have told Coldplay to perform Charlie Brown on Jonathan Ross just like Jimmy Kimmel got a couple of months back. For fuck sake man! If you want to sell records it's that song or Hurts Like Heaven which would get everyone rushing to the stores!

Is the JKL performance of Charlie Brown the only TV performance of a song besides ETIAW/Paradise?

I third this, but I doubt a Jonny-type hat would look good on me.

Considering, you know, I'm not a guy.

Well, girls can wear guy's clothes.

Guys can't wear girl's clothes. So when I want to wear a pink halter top and heels, for some reason people stare.

What a bunch of sexists.

"At this time, TVCatchup is available only in the United Kingdom."

:(

By the way, does anyone know of any good quality headphones that are relatively inexpensive? For podcasts, the iPod earbuds are fine, but I'd rather to listen to my music (170 songs right now :P) in its full glory. Being thirteen, I don't have very much money to spend on headphones.

I'm loving Foster the People right now. :dazzled:

I would highly recommend a pair of JVC Gumy's. I have a pair and they are the best I have ever used. They have superb sound, long chord, and are very comfortable. Plus you can choose out any color that you want.

I would get it off ebay, if you have an account. They are cheaper on there and you have more selection from sellers all around the world, or you can go to your local walmart, they are 9 bucks, since u live in delaware, no tax, so just 9 bucks even. Here is a link for one on ebay, and one on walmart.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-JVC-Gumy-Gummy-Earphones-Earbuds-Coconut-White-HA-F150-/250911080432?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item3a6b773ff0

http://www.walmart.com/ip/JVC-Gumy-Headphones-Blue/15754574

of course they didn't play any new song that no-one has heard yet. because obviously no-one in the UK cares about any new song except for Paradise and ETIAW. Its not like anyone actually wants to hear Charlie Brown or Hurts Like Heaven, right? [/sarcasm]

Well, girls can wear guy's clothes.

Guys can't wear girl's clothes. So when I want to wear a pink halter top and heels, for some reason people stare.

What a bunch of sexists.

They can at CTY.

aka NERD CAMP.

Second Saturday/Cross-Dress Day is amazing. Guys wear dresses, high heels, and a Lady Gaga amount of makeup, and it's normal.

God, I love CTY. Please tell me someone here knows what it is.

With the headphones, what's your price range, MaxRide?

I'd say around $20-$80. And the $80 is pretty steep for me.

If there isn't anything good in that range, I can theoretically use my dad's TV headphones that have a gigantic cord.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Is the JKL performance of Charlie Brown the only TV performance of a song besides ETIAW/Paradise?

That seems to be the case. What's more disappointing is that Paradise isn't even an official single here in the UK so why bother promoting it? Ok in fairness it was their first time they've performed that song in the UK on tv or on stage but you still feel they could have done something a wee bit different.

They can at CTY.

aka NERD CAMP.

Second Saturday/Cross-Dress Day is amazing. Guys wear dresses, high heels, and a Lady Gaga amount of makeup, and it's normal.

I don't think I'm nerdy enough to cross-dress in the name of math.

Guest howyousawtheworld

And it seems barbaric that Coldplay didn't get interviewed. They've not been interviewed by Ross since they appeared in December 2005.

But apparently we all want to listen to Michael Buble. I'd rather listen to Gordon Brown discussing his morning routine than listen to anything Michael Buble has to say.

They may as well have not bothered. Jonathan Ross moved his show to ITV and it's just very shit now what with adverts interrupting an hour long show making it just around 50 minutes long in total. They should do Graham Norton when his series returns. He's got a brilliant chat show which has taken the place of Ross's old BBC 1 slot. He'll get all his guests on one sofa and chat to them as a group.

And it seems barbaric that Coldplay didn't get interviewed. They've not been interviewed by Ross since they appeared in December 2005.

But apparently we all want to listen to Michael Buble. They may as well have not bothered. Jonathan Ross move his show to ITV and it's just very shit now. They should do Graham Norton when his series returns. He's got a brilliant chat show.

Between this and no more Jo Wiley, it's just sad.

They can at CTY.

aka NERD CAMP.

I'd say around $20-$80. And the $80 is pretty steep for me.

If there isn't anything good in that range, I can theoretically use my dad's TV headphones that have a gigantic cord.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=akg+k518&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=1420870047&ref=pd_sl_3apt54orv0_e

You want these. Trust me. They're amazing.

I would highly recommend a pair of JVC Gumy's. I have a pair and they are the best I have ever used. They have superb sound, long chord, and are very comfortable. Plus you can choose out any color that you want.

I would get it off ebay, if you have an account. They are cheaper on there and you have more selection from sellers all around the world, or you can go to your local walmart, they are 9 bucks, since u live in delaware, no tax, so just 9 bucks even. Here is a link for one on ebay, and one on walmart.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-JVC-Gumy-Gummy-Earphones-Earbuds-Coconut-White-HA-F150-/250911080432?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item3a6b773ff0

http://www.walmart.com/ip/JVC-Gumy-Headphones-Blue/15754574

also also jvc marshmellows are pretty beast it blocks noise when listening to them they are soooooo good