✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"At this time, TVCatchup is available only in the United Kingdom."

:(

By the way, does anyone know of any good quality headphones that are relatively inexpensive? For podcasts, the iPod earbuds are fine, but I'd rather to listen to my music (170 songs right now :P) in its full glory. Being thirteen, I don't have very much money to spend on headphones.

I'm loving Foster the People right now. :dazzled:

why do you use a pic of a jonnyzed chris in your avatar?

PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA PARA

-Dise

why do you use a pic of a jonnyzed chris in your avatar?

Why not? :wink3:

Honestly, it was the first thing that came up when I searched for 'new Coldplay pictures' on Google images.

And anyway, I like Jonnyed (or however the heck you you would spell that) Chris. :sneaky:

EDIT: Jonnyed Chris has a cool hat, too. :P

Why not? :wink3:

Honestly, it was the first thing that came up when I searched for 'new Coldplay pictures' on Google images.

And anyway, I like Jonnyed (or however the heck you you would spell that) Chris. :sneaky:

Jonny has a sweet-ass hat. I want one.