✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=akg+k518&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=1420870047&ref=pd_sl_3apt54orv0_e

If you're looking in that price range then I'm telling you, these are your best bets. I don't mean to be a broken record but these have been all the rage with audiophiles for a while now.

I'd gladly wait for MX to visit Wales. Have a great trip! :)

a good 94% of welsh people are highly uneducated and for the most part annoying.

Whenever I have to talk to a welsh customer over the phone, it's like trying to talk to a small child about a very simple task. rant rant rant rant rant :P

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=akg+k518&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=1420870047&ref=pd_sl_3apt54orv0_e

If you're looking in that price range then I'm telling you, these are your best bets. I don't mean to be a broken record but these have been all the rage with audiophiles for a while now.

Do they sell it at Best Buy, Future Shop, or something like that?

I don't think EMI will let the album spread on YouTube that soon...

I uploaded Major Minus few hours ago and it was blocked in all countries already. And that considering we've herd MM for at least 3 months...

a good 94% of welsh people are highly uneducated and for the most part annoying.

Whenever I have to talk to a welsh customer over the phone, it's like trying to talk to a small child about a very simple task. rant rant rant rant rant :P

You're telling a MORGAN this? :p :lol:

I don't think EMI will let the album spread on YouTube that soon...

I uploaded Major Minus few hours ago and it was blocked in all countries already. And that considering we've herd MM for at least 3 months...

That's because leaking the new album on YouTube is an elementary mistake.

.ZIP IT > MEDIAFIRE IT > SHARE IT.

*and repeat when that link is destroyed by emi

Shipping, my friend, and duty charges. I've had bad experiences.

Dang, sorry to hear about that mate. Well for reference I paid 80 for mine and I haven't regretted it for a second.

I also have a pair of Audio Technica ATH M50's which are amazing. But those are studio monitors and aren't very portable.