✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to be completely honest....It jarred me at first listen..especially since the live version sounds MASSIVE. This somehow seems toned down a tad :/

But....Its Princess of China (feat. Chris Martin) I figured it would be more back and forth..Chris seems almost completely gone from the track 0.o

Loving the instrumental though...I am guessing least favorite from MX. but still awesome music..

big quote

I have to be completely honest....It jarred me at first listen..especially since the live version sounds MASSIVE. This somehow seems toned down a tad :/

But....Its Princess of China (feat. Chris Martin) I figured it would be more back and forth..Chris seems almost completely gone from the track 0.o

Loving the instrumental though...I am guessing least favorite from MX. but still awesome music..

Really? I thought he was pretty prominant in the beginning, then Rihanna takes over for the middle part, then it's a straight duet for the last bit.

Bear in mind, this isn't a very good quality version lol, you may be able to better-hear Chris when we get it in better quality.