✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it becomes a single (I HOPE NOT)... It's going to be on the radio allllll the time.

Coldplay is changing. :stunned:

They're not changing they're showing that they make everything sound amazing , even if its a crap setup... which this isnt

I have to be completely honest....It jarred me at first listen..especially since the live version sounds MASSIVE. This somehow seems toned down a tad :/

But....Its Princess of China (feat. Chris Martin) I figured it would be more back and forth..Chris seems almost completely gone from the track 0.o

Loving the instrumental though...I am guessing least favorite from MX. but still awesome music...

oh, and first in Ohio to hear :D

I have to be completely honest....It jarred me at first listen..especially since the live version sounds MASSIVE. This somehow seems toned down a tad :/

But....Its Princess of China (feat. Chris Martin) I figured it would be more back and forth..Chris seems almost completely gone from the track 0.o

Loving the instrumental though...I am guessing least favorite from MX. but still awesome music..

It had to be toned down a tad otherwise they'd have a lawsuit for millions of pairs of headphones being blown out.