✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying.com WINS! in Best Fansite category - BT Digital Music Awards 2011 (Roundhouse, London -

busybeeburns

Massive well done to Coldplaying, to those who keep the site running (mods, admins etc) but especially to those few who have been on Coldplaying since the very start and set the ball rolling all those years ago. Fully deserved. Congratulations!

This.

Congrats Ian and guys!!!

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:awesome: :drunk: :love:

Very well said, my dear! :hug: For everyone's wellbeing I hope our speech isn't broadcasted :P *awkward*

The sentiment is all here, though! I love this forum and without it I wouldn't have some of my best friends. So thanks Ian, Jen and everyone who keeps this site going. :heart:

Without you I wouldn't have bought a £40 bottle of Champagne to celebrate! Here's to my poor bank account! :drunk: Coldplaying forever! Can't believe we won. Dear, oh, dear. :wacky:

I'm a bit tipsy so I'm going to go to bed. Thanks for taking me, Mich! Love you :kiss:

Very well said, my dear! :hug: For everyone's wellbeing I hope our speech isn't broadcasted :P *awkward*

:

ooww, guess some of us would love to hear that awkward speech, who cares if it's just three words but they meant something great! we woooooon fuck yeah!

Yay! Congrats Ian, Jen, and everysingle mod and admin who is or has helped make this place the absolute awesomeness it is. This was long time coming and I can't think of anyone more deserving, you guys rock :D :kiss:

Just a question though, when do we get to hear Michie & Anna's drunken speech? :wacky:

awww i saw the tweet by our boys, that's just so amazing :D

im so happy to have joined this wonderful forum, thanks so much for creating a place for us coldplayers to share our love for an amazing band.

i feel so proud of being a coldplayer :D :heart:

the best band in the world, deserves the best fans in the world :)

and i wanna see the speech!!!! :D