✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Browers and Wilkins: Meet Coldplay Contest

86Timewarp

I wanted to go to ACL this year so so so so so so so badly, and not just because of Coldplay (seriously, Coldplay's like reason #5 at best why I'd go). I wanted to go to ACL before Coldplay was even announced to be on the lineup. Of course, school schedule doesn't allow me to do it since ACL runs in the middle of my semester. But if I got a free ride? HELL YEAH I'd drop whatever I had going on at school to go. Entered.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to go to ACL this year so so so so so so so badly, and not just because of Coldplay (seriously, Coldplay's like reason #5 at best why I'd go). I wanted to go to ACL before Coldplay was even announced to be on the lineup. Of course, school schedule doesn't allow me to do it since ACL runs in the middle of my semester. But if I got a free ride? HELL YEAH I'd drop whatever I had going on at school to go. Entered.

Haha yea i would do the same, screw school! :lol:

I hate living in Canada :bomb:

You can enter if you live in canada too

Each Grand Prize consists of a trip for the winner plus one guest to Austin, TX. Trip package includes: roundtrip coach-class airfare for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home in the U.S. or Canada (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Austin, TX

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG. I think I got a heartattack

For Canadian Fans: Chance to Meet Coldplay & hear MX!

Coldplay posted this on their facebook page this morning:

Bowers & Wilkins is offering Canadian Coldplay fans the chance to hear Mylo Xyloto, meet the band and see the Austin City Limits show on Sept 16th.

It's a pretty amazing opportunity! Here is the link to enter: http://www.bwsoundsessions.com/index.cfm/pid/400052

Good luck to all you Canadians who enter, eh? :wink: