✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If You Had To Choose

Wickett

This may seem like a really stupid thread, but I've seen a lot of support for both Charlie Brown and Princess of China, so my question is, if you had to pick just one of them to be on the album, and never hear a studio version of the other, which would you choose?

Princess of China just sounds so... Unique. Like a cross between Lost! and Viva la Vida or something. Way more original, that's for sure.

Really? I'd say a song that twists in and out of time signature but still has an instant likeability is fairly unique. There's nothing quite like Charlie Brown.

I'd have to go with Princess of China :D

Mostly because I have a feeling that I'm going to die of happiness when I hear a proper version of that synth scream :dazzled:

PoC is fairly unique (it reminds me a bit of a cross between Viva and Yes) while CB just seems too Yellow-ish. And, because PoC has that uniqueness about it, I could see it becoming a bigger hit than Charlie Brown. :shrug:

I'd have to go with Princess of China :D

Mostly because I have a feeling that I'm going to die of happiness when I hear a proper version of that synth scream :dazzled:

PoC is fairly unique (it reminds me a bit of a cross between Viva and Yes) while CB just seems too Yellow-ish. And, because PoC has that uniqueness about it, I could see it becoming a bigger hit than Charlie Brown. :shrug:

Both are great songs from what we heard so far...its the point that PoC is more unique than probably most of the other new songs.

Charlie Brown will be on Mylo Xyloto, i think thats quite sure...but i really would be disappointed if PoC isnt on it...a release a B-Side doesnt really count to me,honestly.

Both are great songs from what we heard so far...its the point that PoC is more unique than probably most of the other new songs.

Charlie Brown will be on Mylo Xyloto, i think thats quite sure...but i really would be disappointed if PoC isnt on it...a release a B-Side doesnt really count to me,honestly.

Exactly.

It's very probable that both of them will make it on MX, but if the guys were down to one slot and had those songs to choose from, then I would prefer they go with Princess of China.

And, aside from the 'uniqueness' of PoC, we lack a respectable recording so that in itself also makes me want a studio version also ;)

Id say Charlie Brown just about, the magical sound of it and the piano part at the end of the soon to be studio version just does it for me, instant classic.

Maybe PoC will over-take when we hear the studio version because that seems like one of the best new songs so far, the synth rave part and the sound before the end part is very amazing!

Charlie Brown. I keep trying to listen to Princess of China, and to be honest, I don't understand what all the fuss is about. All the versions I've heard are poor quality, and the music I can hear isn't all that good. So yeah lol.

OMG thank you!

POC is such bad quality i seriously dont see whats the big deal..at all