✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Roadie Update!!! - Up in Flames and DLIBYH make the cut

bdevil89

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're telling me and everyone in this forum that I am running around claiming to know everything and bragging about it?! Dude, really? Check back on my posts and see if I am "bragging". I love the haters on this site... like, how do you build up such resentment towards someon you don't know? If I was hiding, why would I use my name? Come find me... we can talk.

No, I know you didn't ever claim to know everything, but you want us to believe you do. So you post things, like "Up in flames, we're at deaths door and the fire's burning brighter than ever before" and say nothing else. As if you've heard UiF. But you haven't, have you? Or "in the midst of sinking ships is where the calmest water sits", but when people ask what it is your talking about you ignore them. When we asked you to describe Paradise you never said it had strings, until David Rossi said there were, then you were all "yeah, when I heard Paradise there were strings and electric guitar, that makes me legit, right? Because this is stuff only someone with inside info could know, right?"

WTF stop double posting you idiots!

wtf??! is up with all these "I Know Rights" god it feels like im a valley girl going to the mall....:veryangry2:

sfgerwajgaergjregpaegerpgeprjge

^^ I know Rights.

P.S Chris martin is so hot i want to see him naked.

Not that I don't agree, but for the record they aren't hating on "DLIBYH", they're hating on the title (if it is a title, which I wouldn't mind because I don't actually think its bad...it reminds me of Oasis' Stop Crying Your Heart Out) "Don't Let It Break Your Heart.

Seems like you haven't read carefully his post. He wasn't talking about people hating the song, but the song's title.

Anyway, it could be Don't Let it Break Your Heart, but I hope people are wrong about this one because I love surprises (pleasant ones) which include the band proving itself innovative and unpredictable.

I am starting to think the abnormally long wait for new songs is making people irritated on this forum. Every thread seems to have bickering of various sorts. Lets all take a breath :)

As for Up In Flames, how can it be both bass heavy and simple? I'm intrigued.

My guess is that DLIBYH is Don't Let It Break Your Heart, and it will be a energetic love song. A bit like Yellow, and that it may either be their Christmas Single, or fourth single from the album, my guess is that there will be 13 tracks on the album, and two hidden tracks as well.:D

My guess is that DLIBYH is Don't Let It Break Your Heart, and it will be a energetic love song. A bit like Yellow ,or Glass of Water, and that it may either be their Christmas Single, or fourth single from the album, my guess is that there will be 13 tracks on the album, and two hidden tracks as well.:D

"Up In Flames feels the same to me right now. It’s immense. I first heard it when the guys were sound-checking at the iTunes show. Apparently, Chris had started the song the previous night, so it was less than 24 hours old at that point. It was hypnotic in its simplicity, but devastatingly, achingly gorgeous. The final version has lost none of this and is a masterwork of restraint. It hasn’t been crammed with a million ideas and embellishments. Every part is there simply to enhance the emotional impact. I can only predict floods of tears in every quarter."

This is the first thing in this whole era that has actually, genuinely excited me.

"A masterwork of restraint" gives me high hopes for this song.

No, I know you didn't ever claim to know everything, but you want us to believe you do. So you post things, like "Up in flames, we're at deaths door and the fire's burning brighter than ever before" and say nothing else. As if you've heard UiF. But you haven't, have you? Or "in the midst of sinking ships is where the calmest water sits", but when people ask what it is your talking about you ignore them. When we asked you to describe Paradise you never said it had strings, until David Rossi said there were, then you were all "yeah, when I heard Paradise there were strings and electric guitar, that makes me legit, right? Because this is stuff only someone with inside info could know, right?"

Not to sound like pompous, but those lyrics were made up on the spot... and they were part of the background artwork I had created just for fun. They are in there so I just threw them out there to make the artwork gain popularity. It doesn't make me an expert. I NEVER thought anyone would think those lyrics were real... but they did add to the mystique of the aforementioned artwork. Plus, it lead to others coming up with lyrics... so, if that upset you, I apologize. Plus, I have heard snippets of two songs. So have a few other people MORE IMPORTANT than me and they are tight-lipped, too. Not allowed to say ANYTHING or heads will roll.

Chris was playing the piano in the image that was released on Twitter of the band playing Up In Flames and now R42 is talking about how simple and beautiful it is. I have a feeling Up In Flames will be my favourite song on the album and it'll sound like The Scientist or Amsterdam which happen to be my 2 favourite songs by Coldplay. Maybe the album won't be so crap after all.

Also, this DLBYH thing confirms that just because a song isn't registered on ASCAP or whatever, it doesn't mean that it won't make the album. Just something to think about. Maybe the whole thing about the track being 'life affirming' could mean it'll be the final track and it'll replace ETIAW. Maybe not, but I can hope. It seems to be a happy song which would fit in with what the band have said about wanting a happy ending to the album.

Seems like you haven't read carefully his post. He wasn't talking about people hating the song, but the song's title.

Anyway, it could be Don't Let it Break Your Heart, but I hope people are wrong about this one because I love surprises (pleasant ones) which include the band proving itself innovative and unpredictable.

Lol, actually maybe you didnt read my post very carefully, because that's exactly what I said. My fault though, because I worded it weirdly :lol::D:laugh3:

IS[/size] Coldplayer1317

The end

No, he knows how to spell, communicate, and form sentences.

Also, he's not annoyingly trolling. I don't even think he's trolling because all the stuff he makes up (lyrics, back album covers, track listing, etc), he says are made up. Speculation. He just visualizing his thoughts instead of vocalizing them. He's not hiding anything.