✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise Clip! (YouTube clip now in first post)

Nagromathon

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking as a songwriter myself, I would never diss music because it is not popular or it has not been discovered. I am sure there are a lot of wonderful pieces of music out there written by "unknowns". Celebrity does not mean it´s better or greater music. I would suggest that if Bloodie thinks his song is better than Paradise, he should get it released promptly. And I am sure a lot of people in the forum would be interested in listening...put your money where your mouth is I say :)

Then again we might not be a helpful audience as according to you we are deaf ;)

I am glad Coldplay got discovered and are working hard to give us this great album! I can´t wait for Monday!

Speaking as a songwriter myself, I would never diss music because it is not popular or it has not been discovered. I am sure there are a lot of wonderful pieces of music out there written by "unknowns". Celebrity does not mean it´s better or greater music. I would suggest that if Bloodie thinks his song is better than Paradise, he should get it released promptly. And I am sure a lot of people in the forum would be interested in listening...put your money where your mouth is I say :)

Then again we might not be a helpful audience as according to you we are deaf ;)

I am glad Coldplay got discovered and are working hard to give us this great album! I can´t wait for Monday!

Liking underground music is what we like to call being indie my friend :)

I just did some major digging (have been for the past week), and finally found a sound clip for anyone willing to listen before release!

http://www.tunetribe.com/product/coldplay-paradise?id=5376681

Enjoy :D I hope I stick on this site for a while.

Coldplay's new single Paradise Snippet - YouTube

Sounds awesome,better then MM ETIAW and MM already!.

The strings/synth sound similar to the beginning of X&Y (the song) - the same style, not melody :) . And the rythm/pace of the vocals is similar to a lullaby to me (like it was on Swallowed in the Sea), if that makes any sense? I don't know, but it's awesome!

Do you guys think that they'll release a music video this week, too?

Don't know what to think about the song.

I definitely excpected to hear something different - but there are only 30 seconds.

I really like the beginning with the strings and the synth, but the verse is not one of that which create such a massive feeling inside me.

I have to admit that I like the song more the more I listen to it, but until now its not better than Hurts Like Heaven, Charlie Brown, MM, PoC, UatW and ETIAW in my honest opinion.

I think it sounds amazing! I heard it as soon as it got posted on Youtube and I was overwhelmed. It sounds a lot different than their usual style, but I really love it. I think it's going to be awesome! And 'Paradise' might be the greatest Coldplay song to one person, but not such a great song to some other person. It all depends.

And just because it gravitates to some kind of pop style, that doesn't mean anything. Personally, I think it's stupid when you don't like a song just because it's popular. I don't really listen to popular music, but that's just because I don't like the song, not because it's popular. You listen to what you like and you shouldn't care if the others like it/dislike it too! :)

^Agree! That snippet always gives me chills and puts a large goofy smile on my face! When music does that, who cares if it´s pop, metal, indie or jazz?

Unfortunatelymost people understand by "pop music" Lady Gaga, Iglesias and the Black Eyed Peas... this is the problem in my way of thinking. Popular music isn't bad in any way. If the song as different it is break the hearts of the people it becomes popular. Thats the way how it works.

I can't seriously consider Paradise as a ordinary pop song in the radios. Sorry, but the whole synth and string arrangment is too different, too complex.

Yes, I'm still not a huge of the preview but I can imangine the epicness of the building of the synth/string-combination at the beginning.

That's the point of a "teaser" : makes us curious, hardly thinking about it and stimulating our imagination :rolleyes3: ...and FINALLY bring us to PARADISE :heart:

I'm also wondering if there will be a video clip tomorrow for PARADISE ??? That would be PERFECT ! :awesome:

(I don't think so, but it's a single, so there should be one... No ? They would have told about it on their web sites if yes...) DOES ANYONE KNOWS...?

Anyway, I for one can't stand waiting no more :wacky:

I've listened to this about 50 times so far. It's getting addicting. And it keeps getting better.

If this becomes my favorite song the world will explode. It would have to be ridiculously good to do that. But the snippet sounds so promising! :confused: