✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise Clip! (YouTube clip now in first post)

Nagromathon

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Paradise will be the only song :)

And he's just stating his opinion. He may not like the new Coldplay, which is fine, but that doesn't mean he can't be here to show his support for the old Coldplay :nice:

If he does it once it's ok.

But if he keeps saying that in all Threads it would get stupid and annoying.

I haven't listened to the clip yet because i think it will be better to hear the song in its enitirety... but it's so tempting...... :stunned:

I really dont know how some of you guys manage that.

I just couldn't stop me. ;S

Edit:

Just noticed the Song will have no Chorus as "ETIAW" in my opinion.

"when she was just a girl she expected the world but it flew away from her reach so she ran away in her sleep and dreamed of paradise"

And it does no sound like a Chorus for me.

I haven't listened to the clip yet because i think it will be better to hear the song in its enitirety... but it's so tempting...... :stunned:

Neither have I...and my willpower is wearing thin,lol.

I had the VLV/DAAHF leak on my computer for days and only listened to COL, so I'm thinking I can manage 36 hours,lol.

For those that dislike the thirty seconds of Paradise, ask yourself this question:

Do you like...

Moving To Mars?

Death and All His Friends?

Fix You?

Everythings Not Lost?

(to name just a few examples)

And if you do love at least one of the above, could you have judged the song (either way) with just thirty seconds? All of those songs build to greatness...with changes of pace and amazing musical mastery! (My opinion of course)

It's the middle of MTM that sets it off, the instrumental and finish of Fix You that make the climax and very similar with DAAHF and ENL.

Perhaps the 30 seconds of Paradise is the orientation? The build to greatnes so like many Coldplay songs!

I have faith in the best band in the World, judging by their track record and ability to produce mastery on every album. I predict it will be awesome!:P

I'm not saying my music is good, I'm just saying that it's better than Paradise. Seriously, Paradise it's a mediocre piece of music, and there are tons and tons of anonymous bands that are capable to do things a lor more creative than this Paradise but you will never listen to it because they haven't all the mainstream gears turning in their favour.

Some of you are just deaf. Chris Martin burps and you just burst out into tears saying things like "ooooh happiest day of my life". Coldplay were great in 1999/2009, but 2011's Coldplay sucks.

Wow.

Isn't a darn shame that no one will ever know your name because of your music, and it's Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman and Will Champion that everyone will remember?

What an unjust world.

P.S Can you please link me to some of your music? Can I invest in some shares with you? Paradise is going to make millions, and if you could do better I'd love to be in on it with you-..

,.....Wait a minute! You're talking out of your backside, aren't you!?!

Damnit! You almost got me!