✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise Clip! (YouTube clip now in first post)

Nagromathon

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna click it :p

I'm gonna wait 2 more days, it's bad enough that we know half the songs of the new album already so I'm gonna resist to make the album somewhat of a surprise. But I like reading the comments though, mixed opinions already

Some posts in here have just been edited.

May I please remind you all that direct download links aren't allowed in the public forums.

If you see links posted please report the posts.

There are youtube versions all over the net already, please stick to posting those as your direct links will have to be removed by us.

Thanks! :nice:

Youtube clip added-N.I.C.E. :)

Youtube embed now in first post :)

Thank you! :D Glad to wake up to 3 more pages of posts. Haters and lovers as usual, nothing new :P I personally love where this is going, I appreciate the fact Coldplay can change their sound a bit and not lose me.

I can't wait to hear the full song! Totally different than what I expected it to be. I must admit, at least from the clip, I'm not as hooked as I was on "Violet Hill" when it came out. We'll wait and see.. I'm sure it'll grow on me once I hear Jonny's masterful guitars.

oh sorry guys for this comment: It's sounds good, but for me its sounds like a pop-song, not a coldplay song:(.

the end of good music is beginning. music is now a dying piece of art, i think

but it sound good:)

Pop with those violins? Or maybe you are not down with the hip-hop touches...I can understand that, but pop or hip pop, I still believe a song is good or not. Genres are blending and it is a good thing in my opinion