✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise Clip! (YouTube clip now in first post)

Nagromathon

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First listen I wasn't impressed - not because it's bad, It's only a 30 second preview for chrissakes - but because It's not what I was expecting.

I think your expectations can do that when something is so built up.

however, upon a few more listens I actually really really like it, and can't wait to hear more.

Really surprised it hasn't leaked this close.

First listen I wasn't impressed - not because it's bad, It's only a 30 second preview for chrissakes - but because It's not what I was expecting.

I think your expectations can do that when something is so built up.

however, upon a few more listens I actually really really like it, and can't wait to hear more.

Really surprised it hasn't leaked this close.

Ah I am happy someone pointed this out! They are really good at keeping songs under wraps until release date/time, aren´t they? Very pleased for them.

I think it's because their only selling it digital. There is no place on this world (I think) where the single lies for people who are shipping them to steal a copy from the load & put it on the inet. And maybe the radiostadions don't have it neither & get them mailed to them monday morning

Yep! Me too... (it seems like Modesty is a rare goodness nowadays) but everyone has the right not to like it ;)

and one last thing to say : "It's easy to criticize but hard to do better" (to meditate)

I'm not saying my music is good, I'm just saying that it's better than Paradise. Seriously, Paradise it's a mediocre piece of music, and there are tons and tons of anonymous bands that are capable to do things a lor more creative than this Paradise but you will never listen to it because they haven't all the mainstream gears turning in their favour.

Some of you are just deaf. Chris Martin burps and you just burst out into tears saying things like "ooooh happiest day of my life". Coldplay were great in 1999/2009, but 2011's Coldplay sucks.

I'm not saying my music is good, I'm just saying that it's better than Paradise. Seriously, Paradise it's a mediocre piece of music, and there are tons and tons of anonymous bands that are capable to do things a lor more creative than this Paradise but you will never listen to it because they haven't all the mainstream gears turning in their favour.

Some of you are just deaf. Chris Martin burps and you just burst out into tears saying things like "ooooh happiest day of my life". Coldplay were great in 1999/2009, but 2011's Coldplay sucks.

It's all right for you to put your opinions up here, I've got no problem with that. But when you start going for other coldplayers, calling us deaf... that's cold.

You haven't even heard the whole song yet...

I guess I'm deaf :'(

As a fellow musician, whether I love or hate this song is irrelevant. Insulting a general group is what sucks. It's why I left here before, and why I'll probably leave here again. This place used to be so welcoming. But 2011's Coldplaying...

(But I will agree about lots of great bands we'll never hear due to music industry wheels not turning in their favour.)

EDIT: And that's not aimed at everyone. There are some amazing people here. :)

I think it's because their only selling it digital. There is no place on this world (I think) where the single lies for people who are shipping them to steal a copy from the load & put it on the inet. And maybe the radiostadions don't have it neither & get them mailed to them monday morning

A friend of mine works for a radio station here and claims they have it. She won't share, which is ok since I want to hear it with you all on Monday, so I can't verify her story.

Uh . . . I know that it's just your own opinion and all (a fact which I respect) but don't you think you might want to wait and hear the full song before passing off Paradise as 'mediocre'? :P I mean, there are books out there that have the same (or very nearly the same) inner-jacket description as Lord of the Rings, but if you were to go off nothing but the jacket description you would assume that LotR was just another generic fantasy story :shrug: You have to dig deeper into the book / song before realizing whether it's worth the read / listen.

And umm, I'm not deaf, thank you, but I there are some of us that have musical tastes that differ from yours, I suppose ;) Coldplay appeals to a great variety of people, based on what I've heard from 2000-2011 :nod:

Again, your opinion (I'm not trying to attack you, I promise :hug: ) but I'm waiting until I head every song from this era before passing judgement.

Why are you even here if you say they suck.

I would'nt even go on the Site if i thought the Same.