✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sickening Chris Martin Quote About Rihanna

woohoo37

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but not listen really british bands that copy between them. and still have the same sound not more melodies and just immature, genre Kaiser Chiefs, Casabian ect ...

and l love much this sound in Coldplay - Paradise a style of culture rhythm (R&B) is new in Coldplay evolution of cultures :rolleyes2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf11-y90kD0&feature=related]Coldplay Paradise Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

This. Coldplay have been commercial since Yellow, for fucks sake

^ Agree. Im more or less new in this forum, but Im an older fan of Coldplay. And I like the new direction. The matters here is that some people don't like the changes. And it's ok. But stop trying to say that you don't like is bad. It's a subjective shame. Everybody have differents taste. Assimilate it.

I notice many of the people who are happy with Rihanna and Coldplays' new direction are new to these forums. The kind of people who like commercial music....just what Coldplay were aiming for.

I'm new here. I'm also a relatively new fan (like, this year new.) And I didn't like Lost+ and I don't like that Rihanna is going to be in PoC. I do like Paradise, I don't like ETIAW. But I like the direction they're going in. :thinking: you know, the theme I believe they're working towards.

I also have to say, flat-out, that I DESPISE anything commercial. Let's just say anything that I start to hear on the radio more than once a day...I'm not going to like. That's the main reason why I don't like ETIAW. I haven't heard Paradise on the radio at all yet.

So what I'm worried about is that PoC is going to be played like ETIAW, maybe even more, because it will feature Rihanna, who is a pop/commercial singer that the radio stations follow. And I swear, if it's a good song that gets ruined for me because of this...I am going to be so mad. Because whether it's a good or bad song doesn't matter, the fact that Rihanna is in it will take it further. All I can hope for is that this song is so exotic that the radio stations don't know what to do with it. :\

This. Coldplay have been commercial since Yellow, for fucks sake

Yes they were but main stream music has changed alot since then and Coldplay in recent years have tried to stay with the crowd playing it safe......

U2 have done the same for years and look what happened to them, for fucks sake!

In my opinion this change in direction, including rihanna and stuff, may or may not be a bad thing. I am reserving my judgement until I have heard the album.

Either way, if the album is as bad as many think it will be, what, it won't sell. The. Chris and the band will see their problem.

If it is not as bad as we think, we get a good album.

It's not the end of the world, or the end of coldplay by any means

In my opinion this change in direction, including rihanna and stuff, may or may not be a bad thing. I am reserving my judgement until I have heard the album.

Either way, if the album is as bad as many think it will be, what, it won't sell. The. Chris and the band will see their problem.

If it is not as bad as we think, we get a good album.

It's not the end of the world, or the end of coldplay by any means

But Coldplay is dead to me now. They've lost all my respect

shut up… you talking about CP… you hear 2 singles about the new album (and what they do the last 4 albums…forgotten) and hear the thing about Rihanna and now they lost your respect! Are you a 13 years old girly… Please!

And I'll still repeat, stop insulting, Rihanna and Coldplay fans because it's been that members of Coldplaying speak on this duet with Chris :angry:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74710

The Oracle and Debs and all the band said it was great .

so if people do not like the choice of the band then select another band. because not are fans of the band.