✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick post to say that there aren't possibly enough superlatives to describe how good a time I had last night.

Was standing about 10 people back on the floor, Jonny side, but really had a perfect view of them all. I was amazed by this as due to being vertically challenged I never get a good view at gigs!

Hard to pick out a favourite song, the first 6 songs from AROBTTH were amazing, especially Daylight, so glad I've seen it live. Also loved the little acoustic set, and obviously all the MX era songs, the wristbands are such a fantastic idea.

This is a video of the end of Paradise which shows off the wristbands looking beautiful :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQSc4N1S-w0&feature=player_profilepage]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQSc4N1S-w0&feature=player_profilepage[/ame]

Well, I wasn't there so have nothing important to say except:

Dear Coldplay,

By the time you begin touring in the US, I hope you will have dropped Lost, In My/(Your) Place and What If from your setlist.

I understand why you must always sing Yellow and VLV and Fix You, but please put something back in we haven't heard a thousand times during you last two album tours, like Everything's Not Lost, Amsterdam, High Speed, Warning Sign...IDK, there are so many others you might be able to share with the world now.

Love you to bits and pieces.

Your Old Fan,

Yeshe.

oh and PS: I wish you weren't so predictable. It makes me a bit sad. :(

Dear Coldplay,

By the time you begin touring in the US, I hope you will have dropped Lost, In My/(Your) Place and What If from your setlist.

I understand why you must always sing Yellow and VLV and Fix You, but please put something back in we haven't heard a thousand times during you last two album tours, like Everything's Not Lost, Amsterdam, High Speed, Warning Sign...IDK, there are so many others you might be able to share with the world now.

Your Old Fan,

Yeshe.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I completely agree with you

I had the most amazing time ever, my first time i've seen Coldplay :D Was mindblowing! The wristbands were the best sight ever from my upper tier row A position, pictures and videos coming btw in the new few days from my phone.

I couldn't believe it when they played What If, one of my favourite songs ever! (didn't look at previous nights setlist) and Daylight too, the new version is even more rocking!!!!! :D :D the end of Charlie Brown was speechless the whole upper tier was jumping, even the people who had been still all night were jumping, had the best time of my life and cannot wait to be at the front standing next time at Ricoh stadium end of May!!!

I was in the rear view seats directly behind the band and had an amazing view. I was only about 6 rows up and felt so close to them. I had been worried about it being a limited view but to be honest we had one of the best and every time anyone came round to our side the whole block went wild.

They have a screen up so you can see the front view but did not feel the need to look at them and was happy watching Will banging away on the drums as I never normally focus on him.

Still on a high. :D

I think you had a better view that those at the nearest sides - all the screens around us were 75% side on, couldn't use them!

Dear Coldplay,

Your Old Fan,

Yeshe.

Hear, Hear.... but please don't lose the wristbands, they look so amazing!

Love, Your Old Fan, Kelly