✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[27-Oct-2011] BBC Radio 1's Student Tour, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bomb: :bigcry:

Yeah, I deffo need someone to queue for me on Saturday :P

I feel your pain, Chelsea. They are doing a free show at "my" radio station in Los Angeles next week. Tickets can only be won, none will be sold. I'm doing my damnedest to win, but it will kill me if I can't be there.

Hi guys. I work at the uea. But fear it will be near impossible to get a ticket. They could be queuing fri morning. I desperately want a ticket to. I will keep checking and I will post when the queue starts to form.

Hi guys. I work at the uea. But fear it will be near impossible to get a ticket. They could be queuing fri morning. I desperately want a ticket to. I will keep checking and I will post when the queue starts to form.

Thank you! That would be super helpful :)

Great. :|

I'm going to have no hope in getting tickets.

I support what the UEA guy said--I was a student there, and I would see diehard fans queueing for certain bands sometimes, but this is COLDPLAY...I think all of East Anglia is going to come out for this to try and get tickets because no one this big comes to East Anglia. This is a huge deal for the town and the uni, so expect masses of people. There's also a Norwich FC match that Saturday, I think, so even more people will be in town, including the night before, than usual, who might have eyes on going to see Coldplay.

Jojo, you're my hero :kiss:

It looks like we'll be a few people going to Norwich on Friday! Exciting! :) We desperately need one more ticket if my calculations are correct - is there anyone going who just needs one ticket and can offer their other one to the wonderful Mich? *fingers crossed she makes it there in time but one never knows*

Oh LORD, people are already queueing?! I figured as much.

WHY COULDN'T THEY DO THIS LIKE FOUR MONTHS EARLIER WHEN I WAS STILL A STUDENT THERE?

On one hand, I'm worried about getting a ticket for me (via friends from here, I'm definitely worried about THEM getting tickets for themselves), but I guess I'll save a lot of money if it's not meant to be, even though my heart will be pulverized to bits :P