✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[27-Oct-2011] BBC Radio 1's Student Tour, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can find the mp3 of it on the MM section :D

Thank you, I will do that for sure (or as my American friend hollas - is that the word?! - FO SHO' :D). Welcome to the forum by the way :)

I just wanted to know quickly if it was an awesome gig to listen to (I know it would have been to have been there!!) I read it was really good quality broadcasting, so that'll be great. That encore setlist was AMAZING though. I think that must be about the best four songs they've played in a row EVER, and to close the gig too!!

I'm in shock here at that :shocked2:

Maybe tomorrow we'll get it ... :(

Thank you, I will do that for sure (or as my American friend hollas - is that the word?! - FO SHO' :D). Welcome to the forum by the way :)

I just wanted to know quickly if it was an awesome gig to listen to (I know it would have been to have been there!!) I read it was really good quality broadcasting, so that'll be great. That encore setlist was AMAZING though. I think that must be about the best four songs they've played in a row EVER, and to close the gig too!!

I'm in shock here at that :shocked2:

Hehe thank you :D

This was the best Coldplay concert I have ever been to. Holy effing crap (please excuse my language :P) It was absolutely perfect. They were in such a good mood all of them and they really gave it their all. So much interaction on stage! And the setlist :dazzled: The fact that I got to see it with four of my best friends didn't hurt either (:heart:). Elephants :kiss:

We're on the bus back home to London now but I'll write a proper review when I get home from work tonight! :nice:

This was the best Coldplay concert I have ever been to. Holy effing crap (please excuse my language :P) It was absolutely perfect. They were in such a good mood all of them and they really gave it their all. So much interaction on stage! And the setlist :dazzled: The fact that I got to see it with four of my best friends didn't hurt either (:heart:). Elephants :kiss:

We're on the bus back home to London now but I'll write a proper review when I get home from work tonight! :nice:

Oh so they didn't play them.. that's sad..

REALLY glad you got to go though.. wow it must have been SOOOO good.. Yes a toast to the elephant girls.. I am so jealous.. :D ! But it sounded awesome what we heard.. That photo of you all! OMG.. did Chris notice you?

I'm about to go and put Thalia's wonderful rip onto my ipod, so I am listen in the car today..

Thanks everyone for a nice listening party last night.

Oh so they didn't play them.. that's sad..

REALLY glad you got to go though.. wow it must have been SOOOO good.. Yes a toast to the elephant girls.. I am so jealous.. :D ! But it sounded awesome what we heard.. That photo of you all! OMG.. did Chris notice you?

I'm about to go and put Thalia's wonderful rip onto my ipod, so I am listen in the car today..

Thanks everyone for a nice listening party last night.

Which ones do you mean they didn't play? The encore?

they were interspersing it with other stuff, I heard on about 10:45ish

and then they said about the red button but when I switched over it was highlights of the student tour all week, so didn't see any Coldplay before bed

Ah ok, glad I didn't miss anything too special after the concert itself :)