ūüöÄCOLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE‚ú®

What do you think?

Should have just been part of Every Teardrop, instead of its own track. :nod:

Mildly interesting.

I suspect it was at one point, hence all those early reports of ETIAW having a long intro.

I've just attached all the interludes to their parents tracks with audio editing software so my version of MX is 11 songs long. MMIX makes ETIAW sound a bit better and more interesting, but doesn't add a whole lot.

Certainly undeserving of it's own track.

I suspect it was at one point, hence all those early reports of ETIAW having a long intro.

I've just attached all the interludes to their parents tracks with audio editing software so my version of MX is 11 songs long. MMIX makes ETIAW sound a bit better and more interesting, but doesn't add a whole lot.

Certainly undeserving of it's own track.

I think it's sounds amazing. It feels like it's really building up for ETIAW. I wish they had added MMIX to the intro of ETIAW when it was released as a single. I don't know, I love the song much more now. It made me think of the Violet Hill intro, which really sets the mood while you haven't heard Chris sing a word.

I think the instrumentals being separated out are basically an artistic move more than anything else. I think if they were part of the tracks they lead into, people would complain the intros to the songs were too long!