✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC vs Paradise vs E.T.I.A.W vs Charlie Brown

Fabodabo31

Guest howyousawtheworld
Went for Paradise because it's actually a fantastic song that people have been rather unfair to. I like the three I've heard (haven't listened to Princess of China yet)

I love the production of Paradise. Flowing strings, heavenly organs and synths and some heavy bass. Really dreamy. Chris's voice after one minute is brilliantly untampered with. I love how he sings 'Para, para paradise' at 1.15. Yeah I really like the song too. Maybe it shouldn't have been released as a single but hell I don't care! Fuck you haters!

But I like Charlie Brown better

Charlie Brown is the only one of these that doesn't fall into the garbage void of "Bottom 5 Worst Coldplay Songs Ever" so it wins by default.

just out of interest, what are the other 2 songs in your "Bottom 5 Coldplay Songs"?

Seriously, ive had it with these POINTLESS threads, go and get a f*****g life.

Calm down. :thinking: Just because you don't agree with the thread doesn't mean it's pointless. And we all here have a life otherwise we would be dead.

Oh and yeah, there's this little reminder on top of the forums. You might want to consider reading it again.

I love the production of Paradise. Flowing strings, heavenly organs and synths and some heavy bass. Really dreamy. Chris's voice after one minute is brilliantly untampered with. I love how he sings 'Para, para paradise' at 1.15. Yeah I really like the song too. Maybe it shouldn't have been released as a single but hell I don't care! Fuck you haters!

But I like Charlie Brown better

I lol with this :lol:

And second it. Charlie Brown by far.

All those songs are great IMO, and I really love them all. It was quite hard choosing between the best two from the list IMO, which were POC and CB, but I'm going with POC. I just really love the sound of POC, and the riffs, and Chris's and Rihanna's voices in harmony. I guess people who aren't much fans of the popish/r&b type music genres wont be able to appreciate this song. One thing is for sure, it will definitely appeal to wider audiences.

Princess of China > Every Teardrop is a Waterfall >>>>>>>>>>> Paradise >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What If