✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAVE IT!!! (AKA the 'I just got my Mylo Xyloto' thread!)

hayachris

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Ooh gorgeous vinyl :wacky:

When i opened mine, the Mylo Xyloto was the album cover, but when you flip the booklet you can set the silver MX as your album front.

I haz it now too :D

Yep, it's great! Just flip it and you get the silver cover. Defenitely prefer that one. The second half of the booklet is also upside down, if you know what I mean.

Can't wait to have my second full listen in about an hour...

I'm waiting for a guy in a little orange and white van, who walks up to my mailbox and puts in a white package with bubble plastic inside, so that I can go get it and pop all the bubbles!

I am waiting for a guy in a little yellow (!!!) Van :D

I have it too! If you buy the normal cd (jewel cased) you'll get both of the artwork covers. Just flip the booklet. See the pics.

For my fellow Dutch Coldplayers, if you buy MX at Free Record Shop they offer you an official Coldplay shirt for 15 euros extra. It's the new MX merchandise! See the (crappy) pic I took of some shirts while being unboxed.

imag0297px.jpg

MX silver

imag0298h.jpg

MX graffiti

imag0295y.jpg

The MX shirts. Sorry for the crappy quality.

WHAT????? Those were Coldplay shirts the guys were talking about?!?!?!?! Awww damn I got mine in Free Record Shop and there wasn't a shirt :( :( :(

They were like "Waar zijn de T Shirts" and I was like "They better not be Coldplay T Shirts or I'm gonna be annoyed!" (I thought that, obviously) and then the other guy said "Ze zijn onderweg, vertraagd"

Meh i'm gonna go out and try and get a shirt if I can. Aw damn :(

My best friend works at FRS, so we went together to get MX (so I got a discount too :)). But when we were there the shirts weren't unboxed yet. And they only got 6 pcs of them, 2 size M, 2 L and 2 XL, which are a bit too big for me (yeah, I know, little guy), so I didn't took one. But if you still want the shirt I'll advise you to be quick, I think all the stores received only a limited number of shirts.

Got mine today. I went at 1pm and jb hi-fi hadn't even put them out yet, the guy said they were only just starting to price them. He got one from the back of the store anyways for me :)

it's so crazy holding something that you've waited for for soooooo long. It's just weird seeing it on my desk :D

btw, the quality may be a bit better than the leak but it's not really noticeable

My best friend works at FRS, so we went together to get MX (so I got a discount too :)). But when we were there the shirts weren't unboxed yet. And they only got 6 pcs of them, 2 size M, 2 L and 2 XL, which are a bit too big for me (yeah, I know, little guy), so I didn't took one. But if you still want the shirt I'll advise you to be quick, I think all the stores received only a limited number of shirts.

Oh ok, I might be going back to Leidschenhage tomorrow so if I do I'll go in there. The guy who sold it to me is the one who's always there when I buy something and he's awesome so if I pop in again tomorrow he might tell me that I was supposed to have the option of a shirt too, and then I might buy it :)

Where do you live?

Zuid Holland, Den Haag area. Only Indie Store i've seen is Spui Records, but it only sold oooooold music. And Van Leest is now utter rubbish compared to the FRS I go to. I get all my records there, most recently the deluxe edition of Velociraptor! Kasabian are never in Dutch Music Stores here so to see the Deluxe Edition (the last one too!) was awesome!