✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAVE IT!!! (AKA the 'I just got my Mylo Xyloto' thread!)

hayachris

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, got mine today and i've imported the songs into my iTunes though the artwork is not showing up......does anyone know why? Also, even if i got to "get album artwork" it says it could not be found. Weird because i thought it would of taken the artwork from the CD like iTunes has done with other Albums i've exported into there

Just called FRS asking about the shirts and the guy said they were supposed to arrive this morning but they were late. He said I should call tomorrow to ask if they've arrived and if they have, pop in and I get discount on the shirt!

Result :D

I'm gonna post some pics of my CD in a sec too, even though i've heard the album already it'll be exciting to hear it anyway!

:D

I also have it, found one copy in a store hidden between a Viva and a Parachutes. I didn't even know it was out yet...

So, I like the "reversible cover" idea thing. The better quality of the sound hasn't changed my opinion about it for the better, I'm afraid.

Just called FRS asking about the shirts and the guy said they were supposed to arrive this morning but they were late. He said I should call tomorrow to ask if they've arrived and if they have, pop in and I get discount on the shirt!

Great! In the FRS here they had the black 'Running man' from HLH live and a simple grey which had 'COLDPLAY' on the front.

OMG awesome it looks so beautifull!!:D I want mine too!! :D

It is also in Belgium avaible today but I ordered the pop-up edition so I'll have to wait untill MONDAY (????!!!!) before I can listen. I feel a bit punished because I bought the pop-up edition.. :(

Can somebody help me please?:p

^yeah but it is expensive to buy both! I'm still at high school so I don't have the money to buy it today too :( but I guess I can wait a little bit longer... It is just so hard to know that other people are (completly legaly) listening to it right now!

I got it today too! :D first one to get it in Cork i'm assuming since HMV opened early and I was the first customer of the day. I bought it with the silver cover on the front and then the graffiti cover is on my ipod artwork.

I notice a big difference in the sound in comparison to the leaked version. It seems to be cleaner if you know what I mean.

hey, got mine today and i've imported the songs into my iTunes though the artwork is not showing up......does anyone know why? Also, even if i got to "get album artwork" it says it could not be found. Weird because i thought it would of taken the artwork from the CD like iTunes has done with other Albums i've exported into there

I have the same thing with albums I've bought on their release date, the artwork isn't actually taken from the CD it gets it from the iTunes store. I know the album's out today but as you probably know iTunes is a bit retarded sometimes lol. Just go on to google images get the cover you want and save it. Then right click or ctrl and click if you've a mac and then click get info. Go then double click on artwork and select the pic you want for the album cover. hope this helps :)