✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAVE IT!!! (AKA the 'I just got my Mylo Xyloto' thread!)

hayachris

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the album this morning, listened to it twice now... Then I noticed Coldplay sampled Takk in Princess of China after reading the booklet! Thanks for getting my 2 most favorite bands together!

Also, I don't know whether I should keep MYL-OXYL-OTO as front, or the silver MX

I bought the album this morning, listened to it twice now... Then I noticed Coldplay sampled Takk in Princess of China after reading the booklet! Thanks for getting my 2 most favorite bands together!

Also, I don't know whether I should keep MYL-OXYL-OTO as front, or the silver MX

Silver MX. I decided for you.

(First world pains.)

:nod:

Why is there no like-button on this forum, so I don't have to do all these fucking pointless nod-comments?

^^ Silver MX. Be careful with it though, it's vulnerable, mine is already a bit "bruised" around the X because of constantly taking it out, turning around and putting back in.

Maybe its early but does anyone know how to get a running man shirt in the US? Apparently there's a large 'limited edition' one shipped with the Target CD but it doesn't say what's on it, and they'll only ship a large (I'm a small/x-small :shocked2: )

According to Amazon.de "MX" is already on the way to me, but comes not until tomorrow:-(

Hope the mail brings it still today:wink3:

Because I already bought a hair dryer and they say it comes today, although I have been using it yesterday already...

This made me laugh really hard... not sure why!

Bought the physical CD yesterday; first time I've done that in years. Only problem is that most of the CD stores in the grand old city of Adelaide have shut down over the years due to digital sales of albums skyrocketing. So I actually had to go into the city after school (a 30-40 minute bus ride there, then another 30-40 back). But totally, utterly, absolutely worth it. :D

CD for me all the way. Nothing substitutes a physical copy that can occupy an empty space on your shelf. Besides, in 20 years when i'm looking back at my album collection, I want something more than the file properties of an MP3 to remember the moments by. The packaging, though not the critical point of an album, strongly contributes to the representation of a band or artist at that point in time. Very much, or literally, like old photographs.

Funny anecdote: picked mine up from JB Hi-Fi in Bourke Street only to step out of the store to see anti-capitalism protestors getting arrest. How ironic would it have been if Viva La Vida was the album being released instead? Ahahah. Oh well, no Coldplay for them.

Funny anecdote: picked mine up from JB Hi-Fi in Bourke Street only to step out of the store to see anti-capitalism protestors getting arrest. How ironic would it have been if Viva La Vida was the album being released instead? Ahahah. Oh well, no Coldplay for them.

Haha, that's hilarious! Can't say the same- when I left JB HI-FI, all there was was a sausage sizzle! That's Perth for you, nothing interesting!