✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ITV: Coldplay confirmed to perform on X Factor Final on Sunday 11th December at Wembley Arena

busybeeburns

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok people you need to get over yourselves! Many of you are not happy about this kind of exposure saying that X Factor is for people who wants to be on the pop charts and be famous and commercial....

COLDPLAY IS COMMERCIAL!!! Selling 50 millions of albums and winning grammys is being commercial! I love them and they are great but stop pretending that they are not on the pop charts. They will play in places with exposures because they are promoting and trying to sell their album so please stop the complaining.

Don't like it then don't watch it.

Ok people you need to get over yourselves! Many of you are not happy about this kind of exposure saying that X Factor is for people who wants to be on the pop charts and be famous and commercial....

COLDPLAY IS COMMERCIAL!!! Selling 50 millions of albums and winning grammys is being commercial! I love them and they are great but stop pretending that they are not on the pop charts. They will play in places with exposures because they are promoting and trying to sell their album so please stop the complaining.

Don't like it then don't watch it.

If you'd read most of the comments on this, that's not the problem most people have.

I'm continually baffled why people feel they have the need to tell people that their opinion is wrong or that they have no right to post their concerns or displeasure.

If you'd read most of the comments on this, that's not the problem most people have.

I'm continually baffled why people feel they have the need to tell people that their opinion is wrong or that they have no right to post their concerns or displeasure.

Oh no, I'm sorry if you felt that I was saying your opinions are wrong. Everyone can offer their opinion, I'm totally behind that. I believe we should just trust the boy's judgement and support them no matter what. Most people don't like the show, ok so don't watch it or support the show but the truth is the band is promoting a new album and they are going to do appearances that most fans wont like but complaining and ranting is not gonna change that. It's all part of the commercial world because the fact is Coldplay is a very commercial band. And I just don't understand why people doesn't get that.

No, I get what you're saying. It just seems that up until recently they would've run in the opposite direction, just because of what it stands for. Even in the Q interview Chris admitted Guy and Will were dead against it. But they're doing it so that's that, I guess.

Charlie Brown with wristbands will be cool though, it'll certainly be a spectacle for those watching who don't know about them :)

No, I get what you're saying. It just seems that up until recently they would've run in the opposite direction, just because of what it stands for. Even in the Q interview Chris admitted Guy and Will were dead against it. But they're doing it so that's that, I guess.

Charlie Brown with wristbands will be cool though, it'll certainly be a spectacle for those watching who don't know about them :)

Indeed! Hey, I'm happy as long as I get to this my boys rock the stage!! :lol:

@SaturnDreaming MargheritaPellegrino

And we got given a really cool Coldplay writsband - I think I might become a fan just because of the wristband. Lol! #xfactor

13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@beckycat78 Becky S

I appear to have a wristband on that will light up when coldplay come on

19 minutes ago

@Sheri_Matthews Sheri Matthews

The entire #XFactorFinal audience has just been told off by the director for hitting these stupid #Coldplay wristband on the seats!