✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ITV: Coldplay confirmed to perform on X Factor Final on Sunday 11th December at Wembley Arena

busybeeburns

Well, to tell you the truth, I still prefer AROBTTH to MX. The MX tracks I liked right away were the ballad types, like UATW, UFO, UWTB, etc. I'm self employed and work at home so I usually listen either on my cellphone or on my laptop. But yesterday I had to go pick up my son and a few of his friends from this play rehearsal at school. Of course I had MX playing in the car and when ETIAW started playing, all the boys were going crazy. Some knew the song and some didn't. But everyone was dancing in their seats. The stereo sound in the car was fantastic. So for me, every time I hear ETIAW play from now on, that's the memory I will always remember.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to tell you the truth, I still prefer AROBTTH to MX. The MX tracks I liked right away were the ballad types, like UATW, UFO, UWTB, etc. I'm self employed and work at home so I usually listen either on my cellphone or on my laptop. But yesterday I had to go pick up my son and a few of his friends from this play rehearsal at school. Of course I had MX playing in the car and when ETIAW started playing, all the boys were going crazy. Some knew the song and some didn't. But everyone was dancing in their seats. The stereo sound in the car was fantastic. So for me, every time I hear ETIAW play from now on, that's the memory I will always remember.

AROBTTH IS still much better than MX, but I'm not unsatisfied with MX at all.

I know they'll change again for the next record and it's nice to have an album like this one in their discography.

There's a huge difference between VLV and MX and not many artists are able to pull off such a big change and still make it great.

AROBTTH IS still much better than MX, but I'm not unsatisfied with MX at all.

I know they'll change again for the next record and it's nice to have an album like this one in their discography.

There's a huge difference between VLV and MX and not many artists are able to pull off such a big change and still make it great.

I agree totally and support them unequivocally. There's no other band I'll spend money and time on.

Coldplay you disappoint me. Glad I didn't pay for MX.

You're a fucking moron. I hate you with a passion more than I hate ****s in my school. You're a waste of space and you ruin the music industry. Coldplay spend years and years making music for you to listen to, and you get it for free?

I will die when I see them on the stage. Xfactor is the shittest thing on TV. All my friends love it, but i'm the only one with common sense on how manufactured, over produced and lame the acts are. One Direction are shit, but cause they're considered attractive they're the best fuckin' band ever. JLS no comment. they ruin the UK music scene.

I will die when I see them on the stage. Xfactor is the shittest thing on TV. All my friends love it, but i'm the only one with common sense on how manufactured, over produced and lame the acts are. One Direction are shit, but cause they're considered attractive they're the best fuckin' band ever. JLS no comment. they ruin the UK music scene.
I'm betting you voted Don't Know/Don't Care :p

You're a fucking moron. I hate you with a passion more than I hate ****s in my school. You're a waste of space and you ruin the music industry. Coldplay spend years and years making music for you to listen to, and you get it for free?

Good job, by hating on him so passionately you have actually created another use for the space he occupies - channeling your anger. Sucks for you!

Really disappointed to hear this. A duet with Rihanna and now this? Although a great song, that duet was just a desperate bid to appeal to a young chart music audience. Yes, any artist would love the exposure to a 15m audience on TV but MX sold really well and they didnt need to lower themselves to a reality TV show. Look who else is performing...One Direction....JLS. I'm kinda embarrassed to see one of my all time favourite bands on the lineup...

as much as I love Coldplay, I hate x factor, I love Gary Barlow but not even him on it every week as a judge doesn't get me watching the sh*t! Why are they doing it? I thought the guest appearances where for people desperate to flog stuff, thats my impression anyway.

I love Coldplay to bits but feel sometimes in the live shows on TV, we don't see the best of them. I hope they play Charlie Brown on X Factor (as in the Jimmy Fallon show) as I think that would go down fantastically! Paradise and ETIAW have been played to death live. Maybe Charlie Brown for next single? I will be going to the final live at Wembley Arena (because I work for TalkTalk) and from what I know they will just being performing a song and not duetting. Am also seeing Chris and the lads at the 02 the Friday before. Can't wait!

286374-colplay-refuse-to-duet-with-x-factor-finalists-410x230.jpg

Coldplay refuse to duet with X Factor finalists

Coldplay will be performing on this weekend’s show but have refused to duet with Marcus Collins, Little Mix or Amelia Lily.

Coldplay have refused to duet with any of the acts during this weekend’s X Factor final, throwing the show into chaos.

The British band will be performing live on the show and had agreed to sing with Janet Devlin if she made it to the final, but as she has been eliminated from the competition, the rockers have now decided to do a solo performance.

With Coldplay refusing to do a duet and Adele having cancelled her scheduled appearance due to poor health, producers have been forced to ask the judges to perform with their remaining acts.

Gary Barlow will perform with Marcus Collins, Tulisa Contostavlos will be singing with Little Mix while Kelly Rowland will take to the stage with Amelia Lily.

Louis Walsh has no acts left in the competition to perform with, but Goldie Cheung, who was chosen for the live shows before pulling out of the competition and being replaced by Sami Brookes, has hinted on Facebook that she could be returning to the show this weekend.

The judges are reportedly nervous about their performances, and Gary has revealed that he can’t wait for the show to be over because he has found the whole judging experience to be stressful.

Other acts due to perform this weekend include Michael Buble, One Direction, Leona Lewis and JLS.

Don’t miss this weekend’s X Factor final on STV from 8pm on Saturday and from 7.30pm on Sunday.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/286374-colplay-refuse-to-duet-with-x-factor-finalists/

Read also: http://popdash.com/news/8125/coldplay-refuse-to-perform-x-factor-duet

Read also: http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/x-factor-2011-coldplay-refuse-to-duet-with-amelia-lily-marcus-collins-little-mix/