✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

People who have been answered by the oracle gather here.

Kenbank

Yesterday i discovered that the oracle had answered one of my questions, my stomach exploded with butterflies!! My life is now 50% complete, and i feel like an elite coldplay fan :D wooo. Anyone else an elite like me on here?

Ken from United Kingdom btw ;)

Yes, she answered a question I had about the Crisis gig in Liverpool last year. As well, Matt McGinn answered a question that I was able to pose after the boat trip.

And I'm one of the answers myself in the Team Oracle question this week! That makes me happy.

Got answered twice: once about a promo CD-r version of ode to deodorant, and one time about when U2 decided to stop making physical singles and I wondered if Coldplay were gonna do that too.

It's weird that you can get a rush of adrenaline when the Oracle answers one of your questions :p

I met the Oracle personally too

Yesterday i discovered that the oracle had answered one of my questions, my stomach exploded with butterflies!! My life is now 50% complete, and i feel like an elite coldplay fan :D wooo. Anyone else an elite like me on here?

Ken from United Kingdom btw ;)

Jesus, so it fucks up your stomach and ages you to 50% of your lifetime? :thinking: I won't be asking that bitch anything anytime soon...

Got answered twice: once about a promo CD-r version of ode to deodorant, and one time about when U2 decided to stop making physical singles and I wondered if Coldplay were gonna do that too.

It's weird that you can get a rush of adrenaline when the Oracle answers one of your questions :p

I met the Oracle personally too

Is she an African-American heavy smoker woman? :inquisitive:

So she's not a super-mysterious no-one-ever-saw-or-heard-her/him/it person?

Is there a photo of her? And she's in constant contact with the band?

Geez, what kind of an Oracle is named Debs... Lame. :( :D

P.S. I respect a man who can pull off driving a Goofy Lady's European Sports Car. :cool4:

:lol: It's a Grim Adventures of Billy (My Name Ironically) and Mandy joke refering to the Back to the Future DeLorean as for I am a time traveler :P

img_6510.jpg

Debs Wild, the main Oracle as for there is a 2nd one who's name escapes my Music and Aviation encrusted brain.