✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say tonight was the best night of my life is an understatement.

I danced, I jumped, I screamed, I cried, I sang, and I had an amazing time. I also got a sack of confetti and an awesome shirt and program and a picture with an Oxfam volunteer dressed as a tomato.

Emile Sande was flawless, Marina was...cool, Gwynnie was there with Apple and Moses, Guy actually smiled more than once, and Chris kissed the stage at the end of it all.

I had so much fun. Now to go pass out! Ahh, I can't believe it's over!

My own personal instagram photos:

@Fabeaniebaby

Omg, best night of my life. Thank you Coldplay! #myloxyloto #coldplay #concert #izodcenter #august3

313202_4087986251928_1854653440_n.jpg

Luminous and wired...we'll be glowing in the darkkkkk. ♥ #coldplay #myloxyloto #concert #august3 #izodcenter #nofilter #xyloband

— at IZOD Center.

217926_4088019812767_1497203172_n.jpg

Upgrade of my life

This show was absoutely insane. My two friends and I (all 22 year old men) all made custom t shirts and got selected to upgraded seats in the second row! the show was the most amazing spectacle i had ever seen in my life. the xylobands were incredible, the confetti showers were great and the lighting shows were unbelievable. Chris Martin and I made eye contact several times. At the end of the show when saying thank yous i made direct eye contact with him and did a really big blow a kiss to him and he looked right at me and did it back. it was absolutely amazing to be on the same page as him for those few seconds. best night of my life