✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUYS I'M SO EXCITED.

I've had tickets since the presale back in November (December?) and it felt like the concert was a lifetime away...until like yesterday bahaha.

I've got my sneaks all graffiti-ed and I'm working on a tshirt to wear there! I'm going with my mom. Section 105, row 21, seats 7 & 8 :)

Just out of curiosity, what time is everyone showing up? Early, late...?

I've got a "seat" so to say (not standing room) so I'm not sure. I need time to get merchandise, possibly water, and just generally not be sprinting around...

from my experience at the Coldplay concert in Boston. the openers will play for about 2 hours before Coldplay actually hits the stage. Emile up first and then Marina and the Diamonds. If you don't mind missing the openers, then you can prob show up late but I thought the openers for Coldplay were actually decent nothing to get excited about but still good. Emile actually sang at the Olympic opening ceremony in London.

For those people that got seats behind the stage; i honestly think that you'll have a great time either way. obviously it would be better if you could see the stage from the front but they do have a giant screen from the back to help make up for it and its just amazing to see all the mylo xyloto wrist bands flashing some of the best pictures from the boston concert were from people sitting behind the stage

Just out of curiosity, what time is everyone showing up? Early, late...?

I've got a "seat" so to say (not standing room) so I'm not sure. I need time to get merchandise, possibly water, and just generally not be sprinting around...

When I went to see Muse, I was there before the doors opened (I had seats), so I was maybe the 5th or 6th one in the building? It was great because we had first pick at merch with no lines, and it we were in our seats before the venue got packed.

You really don't have to be there for the openers (especially these openers, I can't say I like either of them), but I would say the earlier the better, just to kind of get in the concert mentality. :nice:

^ DAMN. I wish I could go but first of all, I'm under 18 which means I need an adult with me, right? And second I AM NOT GONNA BE EVEN IN NEW JERSEY WHEN THEY COME. ONLY BARELY BEFORE THE SATURDAY CONCERT. Murd.

But good luck with the tickets though. :)

I'm Asian with none Coldplaying Asian parents. I think I understand ;lol:. Besides, I go to work in Manhattan everyday so i guess thats why they gave in...and yes be caller 94 when the Coldplay song of the day plays (Speed of Sound)...they just played a snippet but I dont know if that was it :uhoh:

You really don't have to be there for the openers (especially these openers, I can't say I like either of them), but I would say the earlier the better, just to kind of get in the concert mentality. :nice:

Thank God I'm not the only one! I can't say I'm excited for either of them - maybe Emeli moreso than Marina...but neither of them excite me all that much.