✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[11-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Xcel Energy Center, St Paul, MN, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So excited! I have tickets for way in back of floor- hopefully ill be able to see! Trying to find better but its not working :/ Annnd i think it'd be really cool to meet them. But I don't have any good ideas :P But still, at least I'm going!

I initially was going to this, but then moved back to the 10th concert (with seats right next to the X-stage) and now am unable to go. :sad:

But: have fun everybody! This is their last North American date for the year.

So excited! I have tickets for way in back of floor- hopefully ill be able to see! Trying to find better but its not working :/ Annnd i think it'd be really cool to meet them. But I don't have any good ideas :P But still, at least I'm going!

It'll be a blast no matter what!

Keep looking for tickets though if you want better ones. They usually drop more the day of the show.

I initially was going to this, but then moved back to the 10th concert (with seats right next to the X-stage) and now am unable to go. :sad:

But: have fun everybody! This is their last North American date for the year.

Sorry you aren't able to go anymore :cry:

So it looks like there are still lots of tickets. Does anyone know roughly the drive time from Toronto to St. Paul? It's over a day by bus, but that's due to three transfers. Still a longshot but I'm really going to try to get there.:D

I google mapped it and it says 15 hours, 45 minutes to drive.