Jenjie

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I just decided I'm coming to this show. :awesome:

I'll have seen the first and last show of the US leg. :awesome:

Hey! Me too! I saw the Portland show and just booked my trip to Minneapolis for both shows! I can't wait!!:D

Hey! Me too! I saw the Portland show and just booked my trip to Minneapolis for both shows! I can't wait!!:D

:awesome:

Unfortunately, I bought my tickets for the 10th. I wanted to go to their last show in the US for a while, but found a better deal for the Friday concert.

tickets available

I have 2 VIP Tour tickets Section 103, Row 1, seats 15 and 16. This is the first row of the lower level on Guy's side about even with the X stage.

The VIP Tour Package includes: -One premium reserved ticket -Early entry into the venue -Specially Designed Concert Shirt (Trunk brand) -Limited Edition Tour Lithograph -Commemorative VIP Laminate -Commemorative VIP Ticket -Exclusive Coldplay Tour Gift Item -On-site VIP host. I have the codes to order the shirts so you can order whatever sizes you want.

I also have 2 reserved parking passes that I will throw in for free if you need one or both. (I bought the VIP Party passes which includes parking but we got a hotel in walking distance so we wont need them.)

VIP tickets are will call only so you will have to meet me there to get them. $555.00 for both which is my actual cost. I live in Des Moines (Clive) Iowa.

• 3 weeks later...