✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[11-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Xcel Energy Center, St Paul, MN, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that next time Coldplay goes on tour, Ticketmaster doesn't do this. It's not fair to only allow certain people to get all the good tickets for a whole week before everyone else can get in. And then to go to StubHub and other sites and see all the good seats for $300... so frustrating. I mean, I'm glad I'm going and all, but this could have been handled a lot better.

*rant over*

For people here. I preordered and ordered an extra two pairs of section 115 seats and I am selling them as of now at same price. I'll sell this to anyone here who wishes to attend St. Paul show separate or both tickets. Just message me if you're interested!

section 115, row 26, seats 9-10

Total Charge: US $ 236.39

For those curious to what it looks like: http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/seating/view.jsp?seating_chart_id=1&section_number=115

Xcel's Seating chart: http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/seating/concert.jsp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm so ready! so stoked! It's been far too long since I've seen them. Does anyone know if they've redone the area in the last few years, btw? The last time I was there like about 6 or 7 years ago, it wasn't a very good area and had a lot of homeless people hanging around.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

charlix.jpg

Charli XCX and Here We Go Magic to open shows

30 April 2012 9:18 pm

Acts added to concerts in Manchester, Montreal, Chicago and Minneapolis

news_line.png

Good evening. Some new opening acts have been added for this summer's shows. London experimental popster Charli XCX (pictured above) will play the first slot in Manchester on 9 June, Chicago on 7 and 8 August and Minneapolis on 10 and 11 August. Meanwhile, Brooklyn indie rockers Here We Go Magic will open the shows in Montreal on 26 and 27 July. Check out tracks from both of them below:

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/charlixcx/charlixcx-nuclear-seasons]CharliXCX - Nuclear Seasons by charlixcx on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/i-d-online-1/song-of-thehere-we-go-magic]i-D Online: How Do I Know, Here We Go Magic by i-D online on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

Anchorman

Ok .. I have a question !!!! I just bought tickets for the gig in dallas .. im coming from Costa Rica, just flying for the show =D BUT i couldnt get any floor tickets .. the best tickets I could get were this: Seat location: section 113, row R, seat 20 ... How bad/good are these????

• 3 weeks later...

Help! Flr Left Row 38 seats 1-4!! Help pleasee!

I just ordered tickets, and I was wondering if these are decent seats? they are in the aisle, I have a camera with a really good zoom, and I'm not worried about sound. The only thing I'm really worried about, is how far away is it, will it be more on the outer left, or the inner right of the floor left? and will I be able to see the band actually playing? PLEASE HELP!

I looked on Stubhub right now, and the closest to the stage people are selling tickets is Row 20, so that's as close to the stage the pre-sale tickets went, so if you're looking to get closer, in the general sale tomorrow, you're still in luck. Checked Ebay.com for tickets as well, and again Row 20 is the closest people are selling.

I bought row 38 floor left seats 1-4. Do you think these are good? they were 150 a piece. It's my first Coldplay concert. I really want to get good photos/videos and be able to see them! PLEASE HELP!

I just ordered tickets, and I was wondering if these are decent seats? they are in the aisle, I have a camera with a really good zoom, and I'm not worried about sound. The only thing I'm really worried about, is how far away is it, will it be more on the outer left, or the inner right of the floor left? and will I be able to see the band actually playing? PLEASE HELP!

There's no way to tell that just from seat numbers. It's entirely dependent on the layout of the venue you attend. You'd have to find someone familiar with your specific venue. Alternatively, you might be able to find a seating chart that could at least give you some sort of basic idea.:)

• 2 weeks later...