🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

Hahaha.

That reminds me of when I dreamed got to sing with Mew but I would only sing if Jonas was also singing and then Jonas forgot the words to everything and there were Coldplayers in the crowd. :|

cOoL

Not as much as my friend xD

My presence makes threads so on-topic :heart:

I've had so many Mew dreams too. :lol:

If Coldplay broke out into a song that's similar to Hyper Music, I'd be so confused. And then I would proceed to rock out.

My friends and I did a dance routine to Bon Jovi's "It's My Life" in elementary school. :awesome: The moves were so dorky, but we thought we were the coolest thing ever.

The funny thing was that my mom was more confused than I was! :lol:

I'm being a realist. Generally America is a bit of a fail when it comes to Muse... (No offence) So I'm expecting nothing to change this year. It's sad :cry:

:laugh3::laugh3: Whut.

Amazen. If only Coldplay and Muse were to merge and do a tour together. I was contemplating this happening considering they are/were BFF's. :lol:

I bet we were like proper musical geniuses. (Irony = I can't play an instrument. Although I have started to learn the piano).

I know, it's all Twilight's fault. :shifty:

And the horrible bands here that everyone seems to like. :|

Me too! :surprised: I think they'd be awesome together. :wacky:

We sure were! :lol: It's weird cuz I had a dream bout you guys and I don't even know you. :wreck: But I didn't see anyone's faces, my dream was messed up like that. :lol:

You played a banjo, I played guitar, Kelly played keyboards, and Violet played her horn. :lol:

We sure were! :lol: It's weird cuz I had a dream bout you guys and I don't even know you. :wreck: But I didn't see anyone's faces, my dream was messed up like that. :lol:

You played a banjo, I played guitar, Kelly played keyboards, and Violet played her horn. :lol:

Aye. I have to admit though, we're not brilliant either. Our rock and indie scene is overshadowed by our pop and embracing of the import artists. Lady Gaga is massive as is Katy Perry ect. And idk, I don't get it. :\

Wouldn't they?

Ohmygosh, I play banjo :awesome: That is so cool. Obviously we impress your subconcious enough to feature in dreams. :P

THIS ONE TIME I DREAMED ABOUT ADAM YOUNG HARHARHAR111

more like every night :|

btw he wasn't drunk when that person saw him natt, he doesn't even drink. :|

and the shows have improved a lot :anxious:

That's weird. Then he was just naturally bad then? This guy was all like 'awful, awful. He was totally drunk ect.' That was maybe beginning of last year at Komedia down here. :\

I just spent an hour looking into this. :|

People usually say he was drunk at his concerts but he did seem a bit off at this one. I mean, I've seen him throw his mic stand around and such but never his Moog. xD

Youtube is full of people arguing about whether he was drunk or sick or overtired or what haha, but just on a few videos and some of them he doesn't even seem any different to me.

It is a possibility though I suppose, even if it strikes me as a rather uncharacteristic one.

Either way he's still my role model who I look up to more than everyone else in the world combined. :wacky:

Seriously, he is the most amazing person ever. ;__; <3

I agree it wasn't his best show though. :P

I'm intrigued now.

This is totally Muse related.

:cheesy:

Just found out that an extremely loyal Muser passed away a few days ago, and someone I happened to meet at one of the shows I attended. He'd attended numerous shows around the U.S. dating back to the beginning of the BH&R tour. Devastating stuff. :cry:

Just found out that an extremely loyal Muser passed away a few days ago, and someone I happened to meet at one of the shows I attended. He'd attended numerous shows around the U.S. dating back to the beginning of the BH&R tour. Devastating stuff. :cry:

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that.

I'm sure he was a great guy. . . my thoughts are with his friends and family.

I'm sorry to hear that. :hug:

So two very important developments:

- Chicago Tribune has reported Muse for Lolla 2011: SOURCE

- Chris has been on tweeting this evening. He was eating Toblerone and 'broke his fingers' on it. He only ever wears black socks. He's getting jaded by football. He's still obsessed with golf. He's given up smoking for a week so far.

Chris's massive tweeting frenzy just now was unsuccessful on my part (I've still only gotten one tweet from him, but I know some people haven't gotten any at all), but The Chicago Tribune is now solidifying the rumors of Muse at Lollapalooza this year. As someone who has been planning on flying there for Lolla this year and has already booked a hotel, all I can say is JACKPOT. :D I should really book my flight sooner than later.

A few other festivals are also in the rumors this year, so don't feel left out, European folks.

:( I'm sorry to hear about that.