ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwzksnC9iP0[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=corcSr6hDGk[/ame]

Fight For Your Right

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6_N7VS2Y6E[/ame]

Charlie Brown

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=As1_Log4kXQ[/ame]

Steve Dennis[/url]

#Coldplay concert @ Hollywood Bowl. And Chris Martin darts into crowd to kiss Gwyneth, sat w/Cameron Diaz & Gwen Stefani. Incredible night

link

-----------------

Wow!

How sweet! I was there last night. After they sang Us Against the World & Speed of Sound on the c stage. Will, Johnny, and Guy ran to the left side and got back on stage. Chris must have ran to the middle because he jumped back on stage from the x stage. I wondered if that's when he ran to the crowd to kiss Gwyneth? He also said: "To my beautiful wife" when singing Yellow. Chris is the sweetest guy on earth!

How sweet! I was there last night. After they sang Us Against the World & Speed of Sound on the c stage. Will, Johnny, and Guy ran to the left side and got back on stage. Chris must have ran to the middle because he jumped back on stage from the x stage. I wondered if that's when he ran to the crowd to kiss Gwyneth? He also said: "To my beautiful wife" when singing Yellow. Chris is the sweetest guy on earth!

:nod:

After Speed of Sound, they all ran through the audience to get back to the main stage, and while the other three ran back up on stage, Chris turned suddenly and picked Gwyneth out of her chair and kissed her and then ran up and I was like AWWW OMG YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE STOP

link

^The secret it to wear a self-customized Coldplay jacket. ;)

I was sitting at the pool circle last night. I saw the roadie brought in at least 30 people from the back. They are mostly teenagers. Some of them wore Coldplay t-shirts. A few of them actually got to sit right next to the cameraman, which is right in front of Chris. They brought in people pretty early, some before the 1st support band start singing. If anyone is hoping for upgrade in future shows, get there early!

I sat in the side of the pool with my six years old daughter on row 6. The security guard is very nice. He said my daughter can stand right in front of the stage if she wants to (because she is short, won't be able to see in row 6). When Coldplay came out, the teenage girl in the 1st row stood up from her seat to watch the show. The guard waved us over and told my daughter to stand on that girl's chair. I got to stand next to her. We basically got upgraded to 1 st row by the nice guard. :D

ETIAW

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hFFgG2EhWc[/ame]

Fight For Your Right

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=NooVSz3YmeI[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUBAwTggq_k[/ame]

On my phone so this will be short. Oh my goodness. What a DAY! Many thanks to Erick. I'd signed up to volunteer but they were full. Thurs night Erick texted me saying he thought there were drop outs and did I want him to ask. I said ok. He let me know at about noon on Friday, and I needed to be there in 3 hours! Great experience with oxfam. We collected signatures for the Grow campaign. Very fun and the fans were very nice to us. Anyway after we were trained, we had some free time so some of us walked into the empty Bowl, wearing our tshirts and some were in costume. Chris was walking around the Bowl, saw us and came over to thank us! Amazing!!! I spoke to him for a couple of minutes, a real conversation, about Idol, and he remembered me! Asked of they were going to play Speed of Sound, he said he wasn't sure, it was shaky the other night. I said it was beautiful and he thanked me :) said theyd be doing something for Adam. He shook my hand and took the pictures and stayed until everyone who wanted a pic got one. He said a few times he had to go but didn't leave until everyone was done. SO nice and gracious and funny and thankful. It couldn't have been more awesome. 6104515c-50a3-872f.jpg

There are other reviews of the concert. So I won't review but I did video UATW and has to watch again to see that I really saw what I thought I saw. OMG.

One more show for me today. I can't believe I've seen them 6 times this week!!! Unbelievable.

Did you all notice that Chris wore the same blue and pink shirts on Wednesday and Friday? Could it be that they are filming this show for a DVD or does he tend to wear the same colors?

He always wears the same clothes at every concert, as a matter of fact the whole band does, it's kinda like their costume/uniform for this tour.

I can't believe we still have no video of the kiss nor the shout out.:angry:

I was sitting at the pool circle last night. I saw the roadie brought in at least 30 people from the back. They are mostly teenagers. Some of them wore Coldplay t-shirts. A few of them actually got to sit right next to the cameraman, which is right in front of Chris. They brought in people pretty early, some before the 1st support band start singing. If anyone is hoping for upgrade in future shows, get there early!

I sat in the side of the pool with my six years old daughter on row 6. The security guard is very nice. He said my daughter can stand right in front of the stage if she wants to (because she is short, won't be able to see in row 6). When Coldplay came out, the teenage girl in the 1st row stood up from her seat to watch the show. The guard waved us over and told my daughter to stand on that girl's chair. I got to stand next to her. We basically got upgraded to 1 st row by the nice guard. :D

I'm going to show up super early for my gig and I'm definitely wearing my Coldplay running man t-shirt. I'm in section 2 right now but who knows? I might get lucky as well. No kids this time around though, just me, myself, and I. I intend to go crazier than I did last September.

saw a girl at forever 21 that looked just like you, were you there at all yesterday?

Hahah, that's funny! I was not at forever21 yesterday. :(

But the show last night was so incredible. The boys were on fireeee. They were soooo happy and pumped up and continually said they were gonna give it all they had. Many times Chris fell on the ground from exhaustion, it was incredible! My voice is gone though...I was yelling and singing at the top of my lungs! :) I did happen to meet Dianne and erick! They were volunteering with oxfam and were so nice! They actually met Chris...how crazy right??? Super jealous there! And thanks to everyone on here who said where the cstage was! And Dianne for confirming at the concert!! Right after Paradise my friend and I sprinted over to J1, past manysecuritygaurds who told us to stop...hahah but we made it and were just feet away from the boys! Chris kept saying how overwhelmed he was. It was pretty precious! (kinda wish they played more acoustic, just because it's always one of my favorite parts of the show, but I digress) oh oh! I also met Soha from Oxfam and she said she was guest blogging and wanted to take a picture with me. :) so I might be on the Oxfam blog! Lol

Oh and when I was picking up confetti off the steps during process of china,people were looking at me like I was CRAZY. Like straight nuts. Haha. Oh well... Just another souvenir :)

Sad thing of the night: my xyloband didn't work. I had been waiting to get my hands on them since, what was it- the rio show where they introduced them?? I was prolly the most pumped for them in our entire section...and it didn't work... Story of my like. Lol oh well. The night was incredible anyway!!

He always wears the same clothes at every concert, as a matter of fact the whole band does, it's kinda like their costume/uniform for this tour.

They have a variety of shirts and pants to choose from. They are all MX theme but definitely more than one outfit.