January 20, 201214 yr I don't really care what comes first as long as we get a b-side(s). Speaking of b-sides, you know what I haven't seen mentioned on this forum in a while..... ;) Famous Old Painters???
January 20, 201214 yr She's not vain either. I can tell. Nor can you SEE any veins. Gurl, I say - if you've got it, flaunt it. :dozey:
January 20, 201214 yr just one thing why rihanna why????? :|:no::phu::|:facepalm::shame::shifty::dizzy::snobby::sleep:
January 20, 201214 yr ^Chris thinks she's talented, he likes her songs, we just have to deal with it. But Coldplay isn't about Chris only, and if there's one thing I trust, it's Will's seal of (dis)approval :nod: So I know the performance will be done, unlike the pic Rihanna posted (:sick:), with great taste :nice:
January 20, 201214 yr So I know the performance will be done, unlike the pic Rihanna posted (:sick:), with great taste :nice: I'm sorry, I had to. :shame: Men are pigs. :nod: RiRi is a ho. :nod: I don't even find her to be that beautiful... The girl just exudes sex... :no: Chris is definitely gonna act like an awkward schoolboy as someone here stated. :D
January 20, 201214 yr Although I'm not a fan of the song, it would be interesting to see how Chris and Rihanna interact on stage; so in that sense, yes I'm looking forward to it. I predict Chris' behavior will be that of an awkward schoolboy. Not gonna lie, when I read this my mind jumped to a Chris Brown thought instead of Chris Martin.
January 21, 201214 yr We're all here to cheer him on. Cool with confidence, is all. Chris seems much cooler now and sure he'll be sweating bullets I'm sure, that's okay. Makes it sexy though, not everything is about sex, but. You can't help and not think about how it will play out, the chemistry will have to be carefully planned and classicly played out. :glasses: :nice:
January 21, 201214 yr Not gonna lie, when I read this my mind jumped to a Chris Brown thought instead of Chris Martin. The beating up or the sexing up? :D
January 21, 201214 yr Cant wait to see how they will perform! I wonder if Chris will be bouncing around and jumping the entire time? HAHAHA! :D I would love to see that. :D
January 21, 201214 yr I'm not excited about this. It will be.... awkward. :blank: Let's hope they at least win something out of 3!
January 21, 201214 yr POC charted in the US at #20, without being released as a single. ETIAW and Paraparaparaparaparaparaparaparadise charted at #14 and #15, respectively, with the videos and everything... Stupid fat hobbitses Americans obviously wants it!
January 21, 201214 yr Geez, she's the first female arist to have over 2 billion views on YouTube. I suppose POC is gonna be very successful...
January 22, 201214 yr i predict rihanna will perform We Found Love and then once its over the PoC synth will drop. It might actually be pretty cool :wink3:
January 22, 201214 yr POC charted in the US at #20, without being released as a single. ETIAW and Paraparaparaparaparaparaparaparadise charted at #14 and #15, respectively, with the videos and everything... Stupid fat hobbitses Americans obviously wants it! No CB ? See, that's what I was talking about! Neither CB or PoC have been released and PoC is already overshadowing CB :\ I really hope they will perform PoC & CB at the Grammys, though I know it's unlikely...
January 22, 201214 yr CB charted at #110. Obviously they prefer POC. I don't know if anyone's performed two songs at the Grammys before. But you know, it doesn't matter. The Grammys aren't a huge promotional tool anyway, I think. American Idol has much greater ratings. They're definitely not going to give up on CB after months of filming the video.
January 22, 201214 yr Did anyone else see that Jason the xylobands guy tweeted about sorting things out for the Grammys? Maybe this means xylobands for PoC!
January 22, 201214 yr Stupid fat hobbitses Americans obviously wants it! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI]America - Fuck Yeah! - YouTube[/ame]
January 22, 201214 yr I don't know if anyone's performed two songs at the Grammys before. Coldplay performed Viva La Vida and Lost+ at the 2009 Grammys I think.
January 22, 201214 yr Coldplay performed Viva La Vida and Lost+ at the 2009 Grammys I think. Eww, you're swimming on a sea of feces, go away, I don't wanna talk to you... :stunned: Oh that's right. RiRi instead of Jay-Z. C'mon CB+POC! America, fuck yeah!
Create an account or sign in to comment