✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rihanna announcement

zsbassman42

It's a bit unfair that PoC has got this great success without being even released as a single; I mean even though I like PoC, CB is purely epic !!! And it's just the four of them, no Rihanna...

I hope they'll perform two songs!! PoC is not enough

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VOTE for COLDPLAY at the GRAMMYS^^ (for Best ROCK Song, Best ROCK Performance and Best POP Duo/Group Performance)

It's not actual voting for the Grammy's.

It's just a gimmick type vote for fans, nothing to do with impacting who wins a Grammy.

(Unless of course, you were just being sarcastic)

Since the announcement, POC climbed up the US Itunes charts to #87

Obviously many people are excited about this song. Now let's just be patient. The boys can release POC then CB.

This is a great opportunity for Coldplay to get new fans and have their music out there. And how many artists have trouble choosing their next single? Not so many!

My vote is: release POC RITE NAO then release CB in May or June. It's always a great thing when a band have too many good songs and is torn about what should be their next single. Finally, CB is more uptempo than POC so a better choice for a summer single.

PS: Coldplay, Y U NO make any official announcement? Stop keeping us in the dark.

This same issue recently happened to Rihanna. Her new song with Jay-Z (called Talk That Talk) has been getting a lot of positive press and reviews, but just because it has JayZ in it, they decided to release it as a follow up to We Found Love.

Now the fan favorite "Where Have You Been" have been pushed back until further notice. However, it's probably the best song in the album that she HAS TO release it.

Do you see the resemblance? POC would be "Talk That Talk" and Charlie Brown would be "Where Have You Been"

Media 1, Fans 0

This same issue recently happened to Rihanna. Her new song with Jay-Z (called Talk That Talk) has been getting a lot of positive press and reviews, but just because it has JayZ in it, they decided to release it as a follow up to We Found Love.

Now the fan favorite "Where Have You Been" have been pushed back until further notice. However, it's probably the best song in the album that she HAS TO release it.

Do you see the resemblance? POC would be "Talk That Talk" and Charlie Brown would be "Where Have You Been"

Media 1, Fans 0

But Rihanna doesn't release b sides, Coldplay probably will. They way I see it we win either way. Just my opinion though, but if other people don't know CB before PoC, that's there loss.

Yeah, it's already their third single for italian radios, it's the 24th most played song, they can go and release PoC in the US if they really want to

That's a nice compromise. Release CB in Europe and POC in the US (POC is now #83 without any promo)

If they do release both, POC to the U.S CB elsewhere, I assume Princess of China wouldn't have any b-sides, but Chalie Brown would. That's fine with me AS LONG as us stateside get the Charlie Brown single with b-side(s) eventually . I can see PoC just being a promo.....that would work out. Plus, who says you can't have two songs playing on the radio anyways. Alot of artists do that.

last years performance from Rihanna at the Grammys

My cat is in heat, and she's doing the exact same thing with her ass like Rihanna there.

It's really funny / disturbing.

I cannot imagine her grinding against Christopher's innocent loins... :sick:

My cat is in heat, and she's doing the exact same thing with her ass like Rihanna there.

:worried2: Dear God, please, no grinding against his sacred body, please :no::sick:

:lol: Oh my god, you killed me on this one.

I'm NOT looking forward to this performance... Not at all. I'm kinda scared actually.

:thinking: