✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rihanna announcement

zsbassman42

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a scary thought. What if Rihanna comes on stage completely smashed after a long night of drinking and forgets all her lines or something terrible like that? I can just see it now... "Once upon a time we.... how did that go again?? *sees Chris* Ooh what a handsome man!" *vomits on Chris then collapses*

Seems like the kind of thing she would do... :sad:

Hey, guys, that's what rehearsals are for! I'm sure she wants to give her best for the Grammys, and that she's aware she won't be the only one on stage ! What I mean is that, of course at last Grammys she was grinding her body against the other guy, but it was DRAKE, not the 34-years-old-married-and-father-of-2-kids-and-lead-singer-of-Coldplay Chris Martin. At first I was worried, but I'm sure they'll find a way to not make it so awkward and that she'll be serious for once.

i am kinda anxious to see what the hell shes gonna do. i just dont like her :\

oh and her spelling Coldplay as "ColdPlay" REALLY bugged me.

THIS :nod:

Hey, guys, that's what rehearsals are for! I'm sure she wants to give her best for the Grammys, and that she's aware she won't be the only one on stage ! What I mean is that, of course at last Grammys she was grinding her body against the other guy, but it was DRAKE, not the 34-years-old-married-and-father-of-2-kids-and-lead-singer-of-Coldplay Chris Martin. At first I was worried, but I'm sure they'll find a way to not make it so awkward and that she'll be serious for once.

I hope that so much...

They'll either blow everybody away, or it will be a complete disaster, I think. Either way I'm interested to see how it all turns out

So we'll blame Rihanna for the disaster or praise Coldplay for the great performance? :sneaky:

I hope so.