January 28, 201214 yr Have you ever done this? My number #1's are: 'You're So Vain' by Carly Simon in the US 'Long Haired Lover From Liverpool' by Little Jimmy Osmond in the UK 'Ben' by Michael Jackson in Australia See which songs you get http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/birthdayno1
January 28, 201214 yr Come On You Reds - Manchester United Football Squad in the UK I Swear - All-4-One in the US The Sign - Ace of Base in Australia :| (and :shame:...Come on you Reds...:shame: )
January 29, 201214 yr Did this once a loooooong time ago, but I kinda forgot :p. And I'd never done the one for Australia, so I'm curious. October 6th, 1984: U.S.: "Let's Go Crazy"-Prince UK: "I Just Called to Say I Love You"-Stevie Wonder AUS: "Careless Whisper"-George Michael Not a bad list. I'm okay with those songs.
January 29, 201214 yr December 12th, 1998: US: I'm Your Angel - R Kelly UK: Believe - Cher AUS: Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) - The Offspring :lol: Well that was mostly awful. Still laughing at Pretty Fly for a White Guy, though. :laugh3:
January 29, 201214 yr U.S: Un-break my heart- Toni Braxton U.K: A different beat- Boyzone AUS: Wannabe- Spice Girls
January 29, 201214 yr US: Nice and Slow - Usher UK and Australia: Dr. Jones - Aqua ...really? :shame:
January 29, 201214 yr UK: All That She Wants - Ace Of Base US: That's The Way Love Goes - Janet Jackson AUS: That's The Way Love Goes - Janet Jackson
January 29, 201214 yr Killing Me Softly - Fugees (UK) Tha Crossroads - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (USA) Fastlove - George Michael (AUS) Pretty bad list :|
January 29, 201214 yr Mine is: Think Twice - Celine Dion UK charts Take A Bow - Madonna US charts Another Night - The Real McCoy Australian Charts :\
January 29, 201214 yr UK: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJus-atnVM]You'll Never Walk Alone - The Crowd[/ame] USA : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6TtwR2Dbjg]Heaven - Bryan Adams[/ame] Australia: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhpu2N4rQZM&ob=av2e]Would I Lie To You - Eurythmics[/ame] I didn't know these songs but I'm pretty pleased with them :nice: I know Eurythmics and Bryan Adams but not a lot of their songs :D Thanks for sharing the link to that search engine thing ;)
January 29, 201214 yr UK - "Don't Give Up on Me" - David Soul US - "Torn Between Two Lovers" - Mary MacGregor AUS - "The Way You Do It" - Pussyfoot Never heard (or heard of) any of e three.
January 29, 201214 yr US: On My Own - Patti Labelle and Michael McDonald UK: Spirit In The Sky - Doctor & The Medics :(
July 19, 201214 yr UK: what becomes of the broken hearted-jimmy ruffin US: no diggity- blackstreet feat. Dr dre AUS: wannabe-spice girls :embarrassed:
July 19, 201214 yr Mine: UK - Unchained Melody / The White Cliffs Of Dover - Robson & Jerome USA/Canada - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? - Bryan Adams Australia - Mouth - Merril Bainbridge
July 19, 201214 yr Mine: UK - Unchained Melody / The White Cliffs Of Dover - Robson & Jerome USA/Canada - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? - Bryan Adams Australia - Mouth - Merril Bainbridge The same as mine :lol: Wait, wasn't there another thread for these? I swear I remember doing this before but I can't find it in this thread...
Create an account or sign in to comment