✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Europe/UK 2013?

Major Minus

I thinks that in 2013 they will make South america , Australia and Asia ! But maybe Festivals :it would be awesome :awesome:

agreed :nod:

But I'm secretely still hoping that they'll come in my country :)

BTW I love your avi, Claire :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

2nd New Years eve Show to be held at Princes Street Gardens in Edinburgh, Scotland!

HELLO!

I was looking on web sites just because that is what i do and i came across this:

309234_409558515758449_1736576190_n.jpg

with support form Snow Patrol, Elbow, and Emeli Sande. and it seems to be confirmed (NOT on Coldplay's website yet) from the sites that i looked. It is part of Edinburgh's Hogmanay new Years Celebration. The stage will be beneath the Edinburgh castle.

details that i could gather:

Monday 31 December 2012... into the New Year

Stage live from 9pm - 1am

West Princes Street Gardens

Enclosure Ticket - £40.00 + booking fee

Gardens Ticket - £35.00 + booking fee

tickets are on sale NOW and all other events in the past HAVE sold out.

So, what do you think?

HELLO!

I was looking on web sites just because that is what i do and i came across this:

309234_409558515758449_1736576190_n.jpg

with support form Snow Patrol, Elbow, and Emeli Sande. and it seems to be confirmed (NOT on Coldplay's website yet) from the sites that i looked. It is part of Edinburgh's Hogmanay new Years Celebration. The stage will be beneath the Edinburgh castle.

details that i could gather:

Monday 31 December 2012... into the New Year

Stage live from 9pm - 1am

West Princes Street Gardens

Enclosure Ticket - £40.00 + booking fee

Gardens Ticket - £35.00 + booking fee

tickets are on sale NOW and all other events in the past HAVE sold out.

So, what do you think?

Threads merged.

I think Snow Patrol, Elbow and Emeli Sandé will perform there : ) Why announce the other acts and not Coldplay? I don't think that makes sense :\

Chris said at the emerites that they will not play London again for a few year but I live in hope that they will do UK dates again next year as there were very few this year

I hope so. There was only one Scottish date and that was the first gig of the MX tour! On the Viva tour i'm sure they played Glasgow about 3 times!

Really desperately hope they play the UK again in 2013 (please Scotland, PLEASE Scotland!!!) but I think, realistically, it's unlikely we'll have many (if any) dates. Not sure about the rest of Europe.

On the other hand, completely agree, if I have to wait another 3 years for the next album I will DIE!

• 1 month later...
Guest howyousawtheworld

Is it totally out of the question that they could do Edinburgh (THE HOME OF NEW YEARS EVE!) come Hogmanay having done New Years Eve gigs the two previous years?

I think the MX Tour will end in 2012. I hope it does and then they could release an album in 2013. They seriously need to release their next album a bit faster next time.

:nod: Indeed, I feel satisfied with this tour, they've toured so much already. I guess they'll do South America but then it's really over I think. The next album has to release a bit faster indeed(we waited 3 years for MX and it wasn't their best one) Although I think 2013 is very unlikely. I'm hoping for a 2014 spring/summer release.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

There's a vague rumour that Coldplay might play Sanremo festival together with Rihanna (link). The article is in Italian so I had to use Google translate but I think it says that a magazine called Sorrisi e Canzoni said that they will perform on the last night of the festival.